LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Posting my AB comic?

I didn't know you did any large scale comic, besides for Found. Is this the first time posting it anywhere? or do you have a second FA account you upload this one too?

yep yep i have a second account,

I like the details of the images so far, and it's good to see the same level of character that Gem has in Found, it's not just another "Oh, I like diapers now, I am going to wear all the time", you are putting in effort to give her an established life outside of this, and slowly introducing her to the lifestyle, the fact that she wants to go fully in, but can't find the words to say, that's a believable character. Really enjoyed the part where she went onto the random chat-room.

Thankyoo heaps for making a new bit of the forum.....errr...unfortunately the file size restriction of like under 400kb means I cant really upload stuff there as its very difficult to get a readable comic page under 1.5 MB

Thankyoo heaps for making a new bit of the forum.....errr...unfortunately the file size restriction of like under 400kb means I cant really upload stuff there as its very difficult to get a readable comic page under 1.5 MB

Thanks for getting a comics subforum in place, DailyDi! I was wanting to post mine for a while, but I wasn't sure where to put it. It sure clears up a lot of confusion, having that in place like that.

Toddlergirl I haven't really paid much attention to the Babyfur stuff because it isn't something that usually interests me but I found you comic to be a very enjoyable read.

Peanut...the way I personally see it is theres really no difference between ABs and Babyfurs ones just more fluffier than the other hehehe.