LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it safe?

Roger and I were having a bit of fun. He was the one in a diaper this time. Bypassing the adult details, lets just say more than the diaper got wet. Now, I really need to know; is it safe to drink someone else's pee? Assuming we are both healthy, clean adults. This happened on accident (no pun intended), and now I'm kinda scared.

In small amounts it's perfectly safe. (In a survival situation it might even be the difference between life and death from dehydration.) In large quantities there could be problems though. If you just swallowed a little bit of it there's nothing to worry about though. Drink some water, use some mouthwash to clean your mouth, and you should be fine.

There has been extensive research on this- believe it or not. Drinking ANY pee will dehydrate you more than what you take in (because pee is very salty- just like the ocean). Drinking small amounts will not harm you, overall, but it is best to always drink more plain water right afterwards.

No real hazard and no reason to worry about it ;) Like so many other things for some folks it adds to a situation and they like it :blush: And then again some folks don't :rolleyes: Just do what you like and try to spread some happiness around where you can- this is just life and that's all that really matters in the end B)

Totally, as others have said don't try to limit the amount to a reasonable amount and it helps to make sure the 'source' is hydrated so as to keep the taste and such mild ;) I had a gf that use to regular lose control and wet during oral sex and I didn't really drink it but I know some would have been swallowed in the grand scheme of things. Also, maybe have an absorbent pad underneath you to catch any overflow.

• 2 months later...

It is safe when done occasionally - as has already been mentioned you just need to make sure you are getting lots of other fluids too and eventually let the waste go to waste don't keep recycling the same fluid over and over. I've drank entire bladder-fulls from my wife and never had an issue.

It is safe when done occasionally - as has already been mentioned you just need to make sure you are getting lots of other fluids too and eventually let the waste go to waste don't keep recycling the same fluid over and over. I've drank entire bladder-fulls from my wife and never had an issue.

• 3 weeks later...