LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need Advice, What Do I Do, I'm So Lost.

Before i go any further, if your going to hate on me for asking questions or being me or make stupid comments, buzz off. I don't care what you think. Plus, don't knock it till you've tried it.

First off, Welcome. Secondly, while I don't mess often, I do occasionally, and might be able to give a small bit of help. I would say that if you're fearful of getting caught by the folks, I would just poop in the toilet this time. If you really want to mess the diaper, and end up going for it, I would have several bags to put it in after you're done with it. I use something like Walmart bags to put mine in, and when I mess, I generally use 2-3 bags. This will help mask the smell a little bit, but is not a sure thing either. The best thing I can say for afterwards is to get it out of the house as quickly as you can.

• Like 1

Almost everyone here seems to come here asking if they should or should not do something, and almost every time it seems they just go with what they are already asking anyways. Chances are you already know what you can do and get away with. You don't need our permission- or anyone's for that matter either. Just do what you're comfortable with.

You should probably wait until you are home alone to poop your diaper and you should get some real diapers. If you can't mail order, get some Walgreen's or CVS adult briefs.

When you do poop, the best thing to do is sit down and let it squish around. It will oos up between your legs, up your but crack and spread out across your but. If you enjoy the squishy feeling of a wet diaper, you'll love a messy one. Even if the mess doesn't leak, the pants you wear over the diaper will stink, the chair will stink and the room will stink. Sit on a wooden chair or stool that can be wiped off easily.

For clean up, do it in the shower. Use the front of the diaper to wipe as much of the poop off of yourself with one hand while holding the back up with your other hand. Roll the diaper up and place it into a zip lock freezer bad.

Shower good and wash yourself very well. Your skin may still have some odor and may need to be washed several times.

Dispose of the diaper in the trash outside. Put the ziplocked diaper in a plastic shopping bag into a trash bag in the outside can. Even in multiple plastic bags, the poop smell may still come through so don't keep it in the house. Use some air freshener in the bathroom and the room you pooped in.

Hope this helps.

Best advice, wait until you have the house to yourself for at least a few hours. If you are hell bent on doing it while the family is home, do it in the bathroom right before you're gonna take a shower. Do it, dump the poop in the toilet, and put the diaper in a gallon size ziploc bag, then in a plastic grocery bag or two to conceal it.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I don't mess much, mostly just wet, but I've found scented bags to be a lifesaver where discretion is concerned. Little baby powder-scented diaper sacks are pretty useful, though they can run on the small side for a really swollen diaper, but my go-to on the uncommon occasion where I do really wanna mess is scented kitchen bags. I mean, the things are made to seal out and disguise the scent of rotting food, so they can also help a fair bit with the smell of a messy diaper. Bag, or even double-bag, it and get it outside as soon as possible, but once the thing is outside, nobody will notice. They can also be visually discrete; there've been a few occasions on which I just added the rest of the bathroom trash to the bag and carried it out of the apartment, past my roommates, without them thinking anything of it.

Best of luck. Parents can be tough.

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2015 at 6:28 PM, gack420 said:

Should i just go?

If yes, what do i do to hide it?

How can i mask the smell?

What do i do after i poop (Sit in it, squish it, bounce in it, lay down, or keep standing)

How long should i wear the messy diaper?

What is the best position to poop?

What if it leaks?

If you can't find a reason not to, yes, by all means, go.

If you mean physically hiding the diaper, I would double-bag it in dark plastic shopping bags and chuck it in the general waste. People do not generally spend a long time smelling or looking at smelly rubbish. One messy diaper is unlikely to make much difference.

You can mask the smell by wearing waterproof pants. Over the longer term, apparently "Nullo" internal deodorant reduces the smell of feces.

What you do after you poop is up to you. If you are uncertain of yourself, I would again recommend wearing waterproof pants, preferably high-rise ones (the normal-waist ones I have don't always cover my Abena M3).

How long you can afford to wear a messy diaper varies from person to person. I would start with changing immediately, and work up in measured intervals of perhaps half an hour until you find the point at which it becomes uncomfortable - or simply remain at lower points at which it does not become uncomfortable, if that is acceptable to you.

The best position to poop is subjective. Many people recommend squatting - putting your butt lower than your knees. Personally I find that voluntary messing is easier with no pressure on my butt, so I tend to stand with my legs well apart and knees locked, and my body bent slightly forward at the waist. When I do this, an autonomic reflex squat (knees unlock, butt lowered) tends to happen during the process. (Messing accidents, unfortunately, tend to come in whatever position they damn well like.)

Make sure it doesn't leak. Diaper yourself snugly, in a diaper with a wide butt and a high back that doesn't wrap tightly around your butt. Acquire and wear waterproof pants. If you are really nervous, put towels down, but only towels that nobody will miss; if you do leak, just throw them out with the messy diaper.