LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do I Loose Bladder Controll?

I suggest you really be ready to completely lose control forever. Think about how you'll get through a work day for one thing. If anyone will let you swim in their pool if they know you cant hold it. How hard it would be to get a girlfriend, any of that. And if you have it all worked out, there are places from which you can buy a hypnosis CD that trains you to be urinary incontinant. I believe you can get it on E-Bay. Good luck

Warp my mind

This is a site that gives free hypnosis downloads, for a varity of things. Try it it may work, but not everyone is suciptable to hypnosis.

Other than that you can just wear and just go whenever the urge to pee hits you. This will untrain your bladder, but it will take along time to re-train it.

Get a bladder infection, and never get it checked out. This could work, it did on me.

Just relax, and start wetting your diapers, after a while it iwll become natural, and your bosy will unlearn potty training on its own. It does to me if i wear diapers for about 3 days. just wear diapers and diapers alone, and notuse the bathroom, your bosy/mind can do it on its own. It did for me.

Guest Rochelle

The first baby I had to un potty train was incredibly hard. He enjoyed wearing the diapers I would put on him as well as the desitin and powder, but just could not get himself to wet them. After about a month of us both being frustrated, I finally made him drink and drink and drink and keep drinking fluids wearing cloth diapers and rubber pants. It took almost a full day of steadily having him take fluids before he finally broke through his bladder control and wet the diaper just a little bit crying the whole time.

After that things progressed quickly. Within another 20mins he had saturated the diaper so badly it overflowed down his legs. I'll never forget the look on his face as it morphed from complete fear and revulsion to ultimate bliss when we finally passed that pottytraining roadblock.

Quite an experience and hooked me on AB/DLs ever since! :-)

~Me

RochelleEPS@aol.com

I'd have to agree with diapereddave. Just put on a nice thick diaper before bed and drink lots of water to ensure a pee during the night. Don't worry about anything, just keep doing that. At first you may have to get up during the night and sit or stand in the toilet to wet your diaper, that's OK. After a while you'll get more used to the feel and be able to do it lying in bed. Keep it up, it'll only get easier! Before long you'll only have to half-wake before filling the diaper and then one morning you'll wake up all wet but with no memory of how it happened. Enjoy!! :):)

I'd have to agree with diapereddave. Just put on a nice thick diaper before bed and drink lots of water to ensure a pee during the night. Don't worry about anything, just keep doing that. At first you may have to get up during the night and sit or stand in the toilet to wet your diaper, that's OK. After a while you'll get more used to the feel and be able to do it lying in bed. Keep it up, it'll only get easier! Before long you'll only have to half-wake before filling the diaper and then one morning you'll wake up all wet but with no memory of how it happened. Enjoy!!

I'd have to agree with diapereddave. Just put on a nice thick diaper before bed and drink lots of water to ensure a pee during the night. Don't worry about anything, just keep doing that. At first you may have to get up during the night and sit or stand in the toilet to wet your diaper, that's OK. After a while you'll get more used to the feel and be able to do it lying in bed. Keep it up, it'll only get easier! Before long you'll only have to half-wake before filling the diaper and then one morning you'll wake up all wet but with no memory of how it happened. Enjoy!!

I think the thing is to enjoy the whole process. If you can make youself go without getting up, then that's fantastic! But if you can't theres no point lying there frustrated.

Different people will do it differently, some will find it easy and some will find it harder. My main point is not to stress about your progress but just be patient and not worry. Take things a step at a time. It WILL happen, you WILL become a bedwetter! :):)

Interesting about the subconscious working it out - that happens to me too. I wonder whether, with further training and reinforcement, wetting will happen diaper or not?

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still wonder why anyone would want to be incontinent. It would seem we could have nearly the best of the in control and diaper wearing worlds by just wetting when we wanted to. And, we could avoid the inconvenience of wearing for need and always having to take a diaper bag. But, if you want to be incontinent, so be it.

I still wonder why anyone would want to be incontinent. It would seem we could have nearly the best of the in control and diaper wearing worlds by just wetting when we wanted to. And, we could avoid the inconvenience of wearing for need and always having to take a diaper bag. But, if you want to be incontinent, so be it.

There are two Fairy proverbs that are often used together. :When you let the cat in, Does she leave her tail outside?", "To cheat a fool, give her that for which she asks". Also "Magic gives you what you ASK for; not what you want"

I said "There are two...that are often used together" Besides why complain about a free gift? You must have heard the famous "But wait, if you call within the next ten minutes, you get...." So somebody must have called. I shall have to check the inbox of my cell tiara. Let me see.... Good grief. all this spam, someone shall have to do something about those goblins and orcs! and Abra-cadabraNet brags about their "SpamChthulhu" Look at this one "Sore Ron Best Repiica Rings"; I 've got five of them in my inbox and ten "C Alice Can not get your Wand Up?"and fifteen "Di A Perr "Best Ever: Based on Clinical Resutls that Really Hold Water"[starts sobbing inconsolably]

Well, my cell tiara uses Anne Droyd. Abra-cadabraNet uses the HP/Lovecraft security system and I have been trying to get them to upgrade their "SpamChthulhu from "shoggoth" to "Elder God" level for Anne Droyd, but do they listen to me? The just say "Oh, she is just a little fairylet and besides, she is a half-breed; pay no attention to her"[starts sobbing again]. A cell tiara does not have a delete key unless you sync it to the wand and one mistake there and you can eaisly delete an area the size of 25 city blocks square and I am far too little to know the more subtle functions like "delete file" and "delete life"

I think now that someone has resurected this 7 years later it needs to be moved to the appropriate forum!

I concur and moved it, but as you remember we didn't have this forum back then :P

• 2 weeks later...

To go off on a much less appealing tangent, there is a vital step that often gets overlooked. This would be to follow through with your decision to spend the rest of your life in diapers by rearranging your life so that it can be spent in diapers. This won't be one big change, but lots of little ones. For example, move some changing supplies to the bathroom. Diapering in your bedroom after the morning shower creates a risk of puddles in the hallway.

Reconfigure your life, minute by minute, around a reality of being incontinent. Start to live your life around that reality.

Hypnosis might help. Behavioral methods might help. Both will take time.

This implementation step can be started immediately, and will have at least one immediate effect: You'll be living the incontinent lifestyle. This is a perk, since the sooner you start living the incontinent lifestyle, the sooner you'll know if it isn't for you. Since restoring atrophied muscles and undoing hypnosis might be difficult at best, this is something you want to find out early.

• Like 1