LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Please reconsider incontinence desires!

Eir

Regardless whether this is the right style or forum or whatever, I really appreciate and learn from you coming back and telling "the rest of the story". I remember when you were here previously and shared about looking at this (forum / lifestyle ?) as a means to overcome the problem of shy bladder. At the time I knew almost nothing about shy bladder and I learned by hearing your story. People talk about posters that disappear and nobody knows what happened to them or their problem. I did not understand the condition nor your hope that this "lifestyle" could teach your body but it did seem plausible as you explained it. Thanks for coming back to tell us how it worked out.

• Like 1

Hey, my first accident felt good. :) I love the fact that my body can literally override me now. I am not telling anyone that their desires are wrong. It does feel good to get wet, the risk of not being able to make it to a restroom intime is exciting (as long as I am not at work.)

Did someone say my name? Yeah, having urge incontinence sucks, and having a blockage that wont let me go till I'm bursting sucks even more. However, being able to constantly dribble bypasses all of that and let's me live my life with less pain. So having a functional incontinence is what I'm currently seeking.

Having to wear a diaper was pretty bad For me at first too. It was nice when I got to pick when I was diapered, but being forced into them and dealing with potential leaks was another story. After a while I learned to use better diapers that I could trust, learned others really don't notice when you're diapered, and that I have a legitimate reason to be buying them no matter what others might think any ways. I'm sure this will come to you in time too.

• 1 year later...

Nobody has ever said that acquiring Incontinence is for everyone- in fact many have made it clear that it isn't <_< Especially those who've had experience with it. I still have some control but it's no longer easy to exercise it. When I think about my continuously-wetter diaper and can't recall peeing it brings me a smile, it makes me happy knowing that I no longer have the problems keeping my clothes dry which I used to have. I have neither sought or fought this- I simply allowed my body to do whatever it would and I went along for the ride B) I found that it's right for me and I only wish I could have spent my whole life diapered but since I can't change that I simply live with that too.

• Like 1

Could not agree more, I have never look back and wished I had my control back. Diapers and using them are a part of me now, yes there are leaks or messy diapers at the wrong times. But I am willing to deal with my diaper changes during the day and all that 24/7 wearing brings me. I only wish I started sooner in my life down this path, but the last 6 years of Unpotty training have been great. It is not for everyone but it is for me.

For some of us we didn't have a choice about becoming incontinent but it still can be a good thing. For me I was a DL the first part of my life then 8 years ago I was hit by a drunk driver and woke up with no bladder or bowel control. Usually that would be a slap in the face, but for me it was the greatest thing ever. My second thought after the doctor explained all the issues was the best thought

• Like 1