LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper butt

Walesiswet

So whilst out walking with the family my wife comments that I have severe diaper bum. I was wearing a euron form super plus which is not as bad as a molicare super plus for diaper ass but more than a tena slip.

When I'm talking about diaper bum I would say it's where the padding changes shape from the crotch to he wide bum bit. The diaper then sticks out in an 'unatural' way from ones behind, thus giving diaper butt.

What diaper gives you the 'worst' diaper butt?

Do you prefer discretion or do you think, like me, to hell with it, the more diaper bum the better!!

Others have posted here it isn't necessarily that you're wearing a diaper, it's the change from not wearing one to having one on that clue people to notice the extra padding. I've worn thick diapers, constantly, so there really is not difference from one day to the next. Most people probably just assume that's my normal body shape.

• Like 1

I'd go with Brian, I wear a molicare almost daily, it actually fits my shape well, and I wear tight jeans as well. Nobody has ever mentioned the diaper, but have had a few comment over the years if they catch me without one saying my jeans are to big :P

I have never worn anything thicker than a Tranquility ATN out in public but I do not wear baggy clothes. I do not know if the padding is the issue but if the butt crack is 'missing'

• Like 1

I only get comments when I'm fairly wet and have saggy bum. The rest of the time it's not an issue but I use wellness briefs most of the time. Were I get comments is the diaper "wings" sticking out the sides from the side panels riding up.

I too have never had a comment on any other member of public and I pretty much always wear a onsie to cover my diapers when bending over. It's only people that know will notice, like a partner. I can spot a diapered ass pretty good.

I like the 'diaper camel toe' ha ha!

I've had that in jeans before.

I do enjoy those cheaky bum spanks my wife gives when passing by.

I think if people do notice they are to embarrassed to say something,i often wear lots of padding not only around the bum but my mid drift as well people do not say anything when it is obvious with staining to my clothes it is me that is more conscious to the fact.

Also with Brian on this being noticed most as a 'change' ;) That's one reason why I went 24/7 even though I have days when I don't need to wear. No comments yet (glad for that) but I have noticed a small number of folks looking at my butt, usually women, who seemed to know what they were looking at based on their facial expressions :rolleyes: And it's always when I'm in a premium diaper that's soaked and sagging in back- that sag varies by brand but with some it's rather large :blush: Also there's the "unibutt"- a diaper hides the divided 'cheeks' :whistling: Having the shape can be fun or somewhat embarassing depending on the situation- I try to hide it at work but at the end of the day it can be pretty obvious. Luckily I don't often have to interact with anyone at the end of the day, though sometimes i have to drop by the office where the bosse's wife has probably noticed by now.

I have a couple of pairs of pants that I will wear outside the house when I'm diapered, including a really normal-looking pair of jeans that are tapered-leg. The size was off and they just happened to have run bigger than normal in the rise and hips. I can fit a bellissimo into them, and usually also wear a button down shirt untucked to draw attention away from the fact that my waist is a little bigger than normal. My partner doesn't tell me that I have a bulge at the crotch or in the rear, but that I'm waddling a little, which is fun in its own way.

I wear what I think is cute, which is not always the best at hiding the diapers. I mean, I wont wear a skirt or dress that is to short, and I wont purposfully choose an outfit that flashes the waist line to the world. But I am a girl, and try and find jeans that come to your waist, hell try to find skirts that do so! As a result, I know the waistline gets exposed every so often, but no one really comments ever.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Friday, January 08, 2016 at 1:49 AM, DDbulkypants said:

I have had diaper butt so bad at work one day that the diaper ripped the back of my pants WIDE OPEN and I didn't know it. I walked around all day with my diaper swoll out my pants till somebody finally told me!!!

Did people at your work already know!?

On ?1?/?8?/?2016 at 2:49 AM, DDbulkypants said:

I have had diaper butt so bad at work one day that the diaper ripped the back of my pants WIDE OPEN and I didn't know it. I walked around all day with my diaper swoll out my pants till somebody finally told me!!!

• Like 1

My wife notices all the time as well, and worries about others noticing. But she notices because SHE knows. Clearly large "play" diapers like Beblissmo, ABU Space, Rearz Safari ect do give you a diaper butt. Whether people really notice is for debate. For discreet times I go with Good Nights or Tykables. The new Tykables overnight is larger then the prior but still pretty low key.