LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suggestions

Hello, my name is Leaf, I like to think of my self more as a kid then a baby, though I still wear pull-up's, but this isn't really about me. So I have a friend who kind of likes the idea of just having the chance to be and act like a kid, but she doesn't ever want to be below the age of 7 and despises the idea of ever wearing a diaper of any sorts. The suggestions I am looking for is for things, activity's or any type of stuff, that she can do to be more like a kid. At the moment there really isn't anything that she has thought of that she can't do while in public, so I am mostly looking for ideas of stuff that would require either a private area, or if in public, require some role playing to get into the mood of being a kid.

explore this forum and its subforums

Also "to thine own self be true" meaning do not try to conform your ideas of what "kid" is to what others think or say, but from what you know to be true at the time. For example as an early 1950's LG, Barbie, per se, has no meaning. If I were the equvalent LB, STAR WARS or STAR TREK, no matter how much I like them IRL, and ditto Yogi Bear, would be out of place. However, TOM CORBETT: SPECE CADET, THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD and THE ADVENTURES OF SIR LANCELOT would fit in perfactly. As a 5 year old Little Girl. tights have no place for me, nor do thise so-called dresses that let the panties show clearly from the late 1960's and beyond; one did not exist and thei other was almost unheard of. I will not even get into PUL and PEVA panties. For a 1970's Little Boy, SPACE PATROL would mean noathing unless he saw it on NIGHT FLIGHT in the late '70's or lived in one of the areas where it was locally syndicated. Ditto the original b/w Mickey Mouse Club or Howdy Doody (revived anew in later years by "Buffalo" Bob Smith, which would resonate, even with me)

Somethings that come to mind that do work if you see yourself as more 7+ but still little

*colouring

*re-reading novels you liked back then

*playing with dolls (creating stories too)

*in your own space, dressing more like that child. That suggestion was

The coloring might be good for her, though since she can draw art, she may just find it boring. I think the hard part is that, her and I, we already do a lot of things considered childish as our normal routine, watching cartoons, carrying around plushies, she normally always dresses in overalls now, and we work on art together. A lot of this stuff is just what we normally do already, I guess the only thing we don't do is actually try and get into a proper mindset for being young.