LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to make yourself pee the bed at night

Abdl-boy64

This form might already be on here but I was unable to find it. I can make myself pee my diaper in almost any position during the day without hardly thinking about it but I have been unable to go to bed and then just wake up wet. And ideas or suggestion of things I could do to make this happen?? Thanks!

• Like 1

I've done this by accident before so it would probably work on purpose. I chugged a caffeinated soda right before closing my eyes and I woke up when I was wetting myself in the morning. That was not even a full can so if you drink more then it would probably work.

The way I started wetting my diaper during the night was to not use the bathroom a least half hour before I put on my night time diaper. After diapering myself I'd drink a can of soda than go to sleep. At first I'd wake up use my diaper and go right back to sleep, now most mornings I just wake up in a wet diaper. Remember its going to take time for your body and mind

do the opposite of the bedwetter-training manuals. That is, drink a lot before bed and finally go to bed when you are so tired you will drop into a deep sleep. Over time your body will know it is OK not to wake you up for a wee, as long as you have your nappy on.

• 3 weeks later...

Drinking a lot of liquid before you go to sleep helps and then just give it time. It took me over 2 years to train myself to go pee pee at night in my diaper without waking up.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There are some diaper wetting hypnosis cds on ebay that make you wet the bed at night when you have a nappy on. I am so tempted to get one. Has anyone else tried this?

A bunch have. Do a search for hypnosis on the forums here. While it works for some, others (like myself) aren't susceptible to it.

There are some diaper wetting hypnosis cds on ebay that make you wet the bed at night when you have a nappy on. I am so tempted to get one. Has anyone else tried this?

Very interested in that myself

The concept is very simple. Success depends on commitment.

During the day, urinate frequently, no more than two hours between, last one of the day two hours before bed.

Consume 500ml of your daily allotment of fluid before bed.

It won't be long before it's impossible to hold till morning.

Peeing while your sleeping will take longer, maybe years, as unconscious reactions take time and commitment to retrain.

Normally, urine output increases during the day and decreases while sleeping. Putting a significant portion of your fluid intake in the evening may change that.

With some time, urine production at night could equal daytime.

In a few years, once a routine has been established, you don't have to stick to the formula, but you'll have difficulty holding anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to experience it at least a couple times, but I fear of some loss of control during the day. Mostly, I want my cake and pee on it too.

Like, I've got a full bladder now and if I went to bed, my body will either hold off until the morning or wake up and say "Gotta go!" Maybe when I win the lottery, I can walk away from the toilet and social norms. Yeah... That's the way.....

Those who only have to drink a lot before bed are lucky, and I have enurisis. Though much less frequent than before, there are some rare nights I wake up wet. Never really thought of trying to go back to nightly wettings.

• 7 months later...

It took me over a year and a half of diapers every night, wetting every time I woke in the night. Eventually I would wake up with a wet diaper in the morning sometimes. Now I wake up every morning in a wet diaper. Make sure this is what you really want. I now have to wear diapers every night. If I don't, I will have a very wet bet. This means diapers everywhere even if I'm not at home. Also I don't have as much daytime control as before. It's diapers around the clock for me now.

Thank you Pampertimmy

I have noticed after a week that the day time diapers are being used around every 30 mins - just a bit....

But in the longer term - at the end of the day, if you can train your brain one way, you should be able to train it the other.... most of us were potty trained successfully as toddlers - so I am fairly confident that things can be reversed - though I admit there maybe a need for a rubber undersheet for a while :)

I'm going with it for the time being - .... I like it

• 5 months later...