LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Craziest Messy Moment

What's the craziest, funniest, or most gross thing you've ever done in a messy diaper?

Today, I took a shower in my messy diaper. It was really weird and a spur of the moment move. It was like having diarrhea and was a horrible mess to clean up...but oddly fun. Don't think I'll do it again though.

Maybe the craziest thing I have ever done was stay in one for over 36 hours. I double diapered, wearing a fitted cloth diaper first then a Molicare over that. I changed the Molicare when it was wet, but kept the cloth one on the whole time. I ate a box of prunes before I diapered up, so the first mess was a huge, explosive, runny one that spread everywhere. Of course there were many wettings and a few more messings during that period. It felt incredible. I did end up with a pretty good diaper rash but the experience was worth it.

Maybe the grossest was one of my first experiences with eating lots of prunes, back in the early 90's. I ate the prunes and diapered up in an Attends diaper. My stomach started getting cramps and it was time to poop. I stood in the kitchen on my apartment in just my diaper and let loose. The elastic legs of my Attends didn't hold the explosion in my diaper and a bunch of poop shot out down my leg and onto the kitchen floor. Unfortunately, the floor was carpeted, not tile or vinyl clean up really sucked.

• Like 1

my crazy moments are basic messing in my diaper when my parents and siblings are home. i might not sound crazy, but when you in a house with 6 family members and also including there friends that comes over every so often, and you wear a diaper and you go 1 and 2 in it, it can get very daring. and paranoia will kick in. " is there a bulge behind me?, can they hear the diaper?, will i leak if i sit?, OR WORST CAN THEY SMELL ME?!". If going Going through mental terror and wearing/using your diaper around people that you know is not crazy, then i dont know what is then.

I had a slightly similar event to your's, Demon-hunter. A few years back, my family had decided to go camping, but since I wasn't much of the camping type, I just stayed at home. So 12 hours into my alone time, I had decided to put on a Molicare Mobile and forget pants, at some pint I felt the need to go number 2, and did so. After spending a while in my messy Pull-up, I started heading down a hall way in my house, only to hear the front door to my house opening, I quickly bolted into the bathroom and shut the door, it turned out that my older sister hadn't yet left to go camping and was picking some things up before going. So there I was, standing in the bathroom, a messy pull-up around my waist, without pants, and to make things worse, my sister decided to come and knock on the bathroom door and see if I had changed my mind and wanted to get a lift from her to the camping site. Eventually after 10 minutes, she left and I was finally able to leave the bathroom.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Craziest was filling up my car after I had just pooed my nappy, that of course in itself wasn't an issue, paying at Sainsburys for the petrol was though. It was very obvious what had happened and the guy behind me gave me some

• 2 years later...

Bump and new story. 

I was diapered while doing yard work and my neighbor came over. Diaper was under clothes but was noticeable if you’re paranoid and can hear the smallest crinkle. Neighbor didn’t notice but wouldn’t leave. While I was trimming some palm branches I got an strong urge and didn’t hold back. I really filled my diaper. I didn’t really move and thankfully the wind didn’t blow a smell his way. When he finally left, I cleaned up the mess in the yard before cleaning up the bigger mess.

I had been eating spicy food for a couple of days, sitting my chair diapered and thought I had gas, loaded, leaked and blew out my diaper, but thankfully I had the forethought of putting on some vinyl pants over my diaper and ruined them in the process (stained really bad).

My craziest experience way be normal for some of you haha. but today I came close to having my first blowout. I've been having some pretty tough constipation problems recently, so I finally bit the bullet and took a stool softener for the first time, which also lined up to my previously arranged diaper time. And let's just say, I don't think I'm clogged up any more. It felt so relieving to let it all out, and that it filled my ABU Kiddos up very quickly, so much so that it almost came out of the leg guards. :wacko:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I waited at home on a Saturday until I was about to drop a major diaper bomb, but rather then using the washroom,  I set off on a journey to a trail along a creek wearing a diaper under my shorts and a back pack with a (second) clean spare diaper in it and some baby powder. I found a muddy and slimy shoreline along the creek totally hidden in the trees away from anyone and far off the path. It was a place where pretty much no one would ever go.  I took all my cloth off except my diaper and sneakers and I sat down on the seat of my diaper in the slimy mud and made a mess of myself. Then I let go of the HUGE load I had been holding, it came out like a brick in the seat of my diaper. I sat down again and squirmed around on the seat of my stinky diaper in the mud for about 20 mins. My legs were full of the slimy poop poop stinky mud that forms along the creek. My diaper was full of poop up to the rim. 

I cleaned myself in the creek at the end of the event and then rubbed baby wipes all over my self until before putting the spare diaper on for the ride back home. When I got home, I used a wash cloth dipped in a bucket of water with a few caps of bleach in it that I rubbed all over my body to kill anything that might be on me from the slimy creek. No issues at all. I would say that was about the most fun I've had.

• Like 1

So I was holding my poop for like three days, and my roommates were all out of the house so I was gonna have a fun day to myself. I let out three days worth of poopy into my diaper, there was so much I thought it would leak out the sides. I really mushed it, my entire diaper area was completely covered in poop; to my horny mind it was the best thing ever, but the instant I was *ehem* done and was thinking rationally again it became so gross. I spent a long time cleaning up after that, but literally right after finishing getting clean, one of my roommates shows up. (My roommates know I wear and use my diapers for peeing, but they don't know I use them for pooping as well.) Talk about nerve racking, trying to dispose of the messiest diaper of my life without being caught. I'm pretty sure she knew what was up, hell I could still smell it lingering in the air, but she never said anything, probably trying not to embarrass me more than I already was.

Gross, scary, and crazy all in one. 

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

babyboyleo, I can think of other places I would rather go. But unfortunately, it's the only running river/creek in southern CA. I wish the ground was more like brown mud. But most of the creek consists of rocky sand under the water, but there are spots where you can find mushy mud.  Last week I went off the trail and walked down the center of the creek deeper into the woods to get far away from people. I found a spot that had a bar of mushy mud in the middle of the creek. I had fun. I love wearing just a diaper with sneakers and playing like a little boy in the mud. The inside of my diaper was painted with a stinky load of morning poop while I crawled around on the it's seat in the slimy mud.  I had my back pack with a full pack of wet wipes and another diaper after the clean up. It was a blast.

• 2 months later...

Well I was sick over the weekend and experienced what I would probably call the worse messy diaper ever. I managed to put on a diaper even though I was feeling horrible because I felt like was going to die from the abdominal pains. I went into the kitchen to drink a large glass of water and within about 30 seconds my insides burst. It felt like a balloon popping in the seat of my diaper. When I sat down I felt like I was sitting on a slip in slide. The entire inside of the diaper was painted. It was an experience.

• Like 1

On a couple occasions I’ve walked past my mom’s room with a wet messy diaper under my clothes and she’s asked me to fill up her water glass by her bed while she’s watching tv in her room. The mild crinkling as I walk over to pick up the glass while she’s 3ft away and go to the kitchen to refill it and hand it back to her semi nerve racking. Never gotten caught tho, still berserk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk