LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many times in one diaper

Every once in awhile my IBS issues flair up and once I feel the first twinge I know that within moments I will be filling my diaper. Not long ago I had a rather surprising "issue" moment when that first twinge hit hard and seconds later I was enjoying the quick filling of my diaper. It was a nice long moment of feeling all that soft warm poopie filling my diaper to the point that I could feel that warmth traveling up the valley of my bottom and certain sliding around and past my boi parts. Once finished I decided to just simply enjoy the so lovely full warmth of a messy diaper but it was not long before I felt another twinge and sure enough I began to instantly add more soft poopie warmth to my diaper. I was quite taken back at the feel of having my diaper become filled from front to back with my warm poopie and with a bit of enjoyable wiggling

• 2 weeks later...

I often poop my diaper more than once. I love when you poop and its all warm and squishy and you get that familiar rumble in your tummy. Poopy diapers are one of those things where its the more the merrier.

• 2 months later...

I have done up to three times in one diaper. Three loads in a diaper is quite an experience. It makes for a heavy diaper. Iwear cloth diapers so when they get wet and full of poop they're heavy. I actually enjoy having several loads in my diapers. It causes the diapers to sag and rub in between your legs. The nice part about wearing loaded diapers, it is your tote everything with you.

I was able to stay home from work yesterday, I woke up messy, which is always a treat, and messed once more while I had my coffee. I was going to stay messing until my shower in a few hours, when the next mess came. I normally only mess once

On days where I know I'll have the place to myself, I'll purposely hold back for a few days until the day I'll be alone. Then I'll diaper up and drink a strong laxative. I'll hold it as long as I can until I turn or take a step that allows for some to come out unintentionally. Then it's game over and the mess comes shooting out filling and sagging the diaper that moments earlier was bright white. After about a half hour the next wave comes. I usually stay seated for that one. After about 4-5 hours I'm pretty much empty but my diaper has usually leaked from several different spots. Above the waist, under the tapes, and through the leg holes. The days not complete until i rub one out while still sitting what is essentially a

• 2 weeks later...

I only go once in my diaper and not that often cause i live with my brother so if i do it too much i wont be able to hide the smell in my personal trash can but once I get my own house I'll go as much as I want and get have air freshers handy lol