LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many times in one diaper

So this morning I woke up and my stomach was cramping big time. I knew that I had a huge mess coming but, I sure didn't know how much. I got up and doubled over and filled my diaper. not once not twice but 5 separate times Luckily I was double diapered or else I would been in a lot of trouble. So my question is how many times have you filled your diaper at one time?

• 2 months later...

Three poos has been about the limit the nappy was full to overfilling with poo coming out of the legs

well when i have dihorea, i like to put a nappy on and just let if flow, i wil poop a dozen times an hour or more, and yes i know to keep my fluid intake up so i dont get dehydrated... so either one or a very large number depending on how you look at it!

• 3 weeks later...

How many times in the same diaper? well that depends on how long you wear the same diaper and mess in it.

I highly do not recommend doing what I did a few years ago as the finial outcome was 2 weeks worth of severe diaper rash.

But a few years back I decided to see if I could go an entire week wearing the same diaper, wetting and messing it as the need came.

• Like 1

I rarely use my diapers for more than peeing, as I'm not up for cleaning poop for a half hour. And the smell- *shudders*

Sometimes, I really want to and end up doing it, and those are the times where's it not so smelly that I just keep doing what I'm doing. I had a double once, but it really sagged. Suffice to say, I'd use the diapers a lot more for popping if I had someone else to clean it. Guess I'm just lazy...

• Like 1

If I ever filled more than once it was in a period of 20-30 minutes. I prefer using laxatives/enemas to clean myself out then use bananas/oatmeal/marshmellows to go since I'm not a big fan of messing.

• 7 months later...
On 5/2/2015 at 5:37 PM, Found Diapers said:

I rarely use my diapers for more than peeing, as I'm not up for cleaning poop for a half hour. And the smell- *shudders*

Sometimes, I really want to and end up doing it, and those are the times where's it not so smelly that I just keep doing what I'm doing. I had a double once, but it really sagged. Suffice to say, I'd use the diapers a lot more for popping if I had someone else to clean it. Guess I'm just lazy...

I am with you on this one.

Well, this one time I took a natural laxative and held it in, most of the evening and took a melatonin sleeping pill to bed, since I have insomnia and have a hard time crashing out awaking that morning to a very heavy feeling in my lower region, I started getting out of bed and as I took one step out of my bed gravity took over, and I uncontrollably instantly messed my diaper with a load that was constipated for some time, it was the heaviest load yet and it made my diaper sag so much it made my cheeks turn red and I'm used to messing my diapers..

But,

• 2 weeks later...

First let me say I'm definitely trying prunes. Second, when I take a laxative I go multiple times but after the second time I'm basically just peeing out my ass. Still satisfying but it would be nice to have multiple large semi solid messes in a single diaper

It was many years ago so I don't remember exactly how many times, but it was several. I wore the same diaper for about 36 hours. I had eaten a lot of prunes before diapering up so the first mess was an explosion.

I had a cloth diaper on and Molicare's over it. I'd change the Molicare's when it was wet, but left the cloth diaper on. The prunes gave me diarrhea and I pooped several times from that and a few times again the next day. It was incredibly awesome. Poop covered my entire butt and oosed up between my legs and up the front of the diaper.

Cleanup was a bear as I did end up with a pretty good diaper rash. It really didn't hurt until the cleanup.

The feeling was so incredible. Poop everywhere in the diaper. I could feel it squish around with every movement.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I pooped four times in one diaper. Boy it was a mess and it was all over night and morning.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

I always reply my diaper on for as long as possible, an inner diaper and a 2 size up outer diaper that catches the leaks. So then I can keep it on for as long as possible and "go" as many times as possible.

When I have alone time in diapers I will make sure I am alone for at least 6 hours or more and I'll wet it 7 to 10 times and mess at least twice if not three times I'll alsomake cummies in my wet n messy diaper several times too

• Like 1