LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uncontrollable leaking urine when having a bowel movement.

Recently I have been leaking urine when having a bowel movement, like a slight dribble which leaves a puddle on the floor. Also after I've been wearing my nappies for a afternoon I have a very weak stream and have to physically push the

Recently I have been leaking urine when having a bowel movement, like a slight dribble which leaves a puddle on the floor. Also after I've been wearing my nappies for a afternoon I have a very weak stream and have to physically push the

Guest YoungZeppelin

That was my question too.... Maybe he poops on papers in the corner of the basement, like my puppy use to. :D

I guess we need a dog section now!

I've had this same problem for a very long time. For me, it is because I have to strain to push our my poop. This added pressure back there also puts pressure on your bladder, and over time reduces your ability to hold your pee which is what causes you to dribble. It can also mess with the elasticity of your bladder wall and cause retention and additional voiding problems. If this is what's happening to you then it certainly can be an impending incontinence issue. First and foremost, you need to stop straining while having a bowel movement. Start taking a lot of fiber, if that doesn't help you probably will need to see a colo-rectal doctor.

i pee whenever i'm pooping too. it's partially because i'm bearing down on my pelvic muscles so they're both easy to do, and also because i'm conditioned to - where my poop goes, my pee won't make much difference. no problem.

what i find more annoying is if i go jogging in a diaper and i find i have to poop. if i do, sweat and friction will cause skin problems and undesirable cleanup issues, so i usually don't. but each time i try to pee my diaper a little bit my body reminds me i should poop too! arggh! ;-)

They come together with me too, though usually the peeing starts only as the BM finishes unless my bladder is really full- then they coincide :whistling: No PMD afterward though, when I'm done I'm done but I might need to pee again in just a few minutes later which usually indicates a leaky day ahead for me :rolleyes: That's been my 'normal' for life though, nothing has changed or I'd tell my Doc about it.

• 4 weeks later...

I have always done #1 while doing #2. I also have the PMD thing too. I think sometimes the PMD is actually cause I am usually in a hurry and reel the hose in before its completely empty. Diapers really do make life easier.

i don't wet every time i use the toilet, but as often as not; and when i do there is nothing i can do to stop it. i did not know as Xander said that it is the same muscle group controlling your bowels as your bladder, but that certainly sounds right. Kind of like trying to move your pinky finger completely independently of your ring finger.