LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Diapers -- "Inspire" and "Spoiled" -- quick review

Being in Canada I bought a case of each and they are great diapers. The only issue for me is the medium is a bit big. They fit like the Abena M4. I have been buying the conficare from rears and the fit is better for me (more like bambinos) and they are as absorbent. That being said I really like the print on the spoiled and they are a nice change to just white diapers. They are definitely as good as the other ultra absorbent diapers out there.

These are really made for Canadian consumers, and for that purpose they are good enough. For everyone else they are just to expensive to justify the cost when there are other much more economic products available.

• Like 1

I actually just ordered some last Monday and I received the order in today. Basically it was what the OP stated, the package was the vintage attends I bought, along with 1 of the rearz diapers (I think just the blank one), wrapped in grey paper and taped. I have not tried the rearz one because I had to try the vintage attends 10 first. For what the packaging is worth, I think they are trying to save overhead costs (no sh!t sherlock). But I also heard that the gal was trying to tell a commenter that $19.99 was not bad because it was on shipping and not tacked on to every unit. Of course, it is another marketing tactic. It maximizes the amount you have to pay for anything and still allows profit. Think the shipping is maybe $6.99 to the U.S., there you go.

Well I got mine today!!!!! They ate petty good I think the sizing is a little small but not too much. They are thin so will see if they live up to what they say. The plastic is rougher but to me seems pretty thick. The tapes seem really good but I just put one on. Will let everyone know how they worked for me!!!

Well I got mine today!!!!! They ate petty good I think the sizing is a little small but not too much. They are thin so will see if they live up to what they say. The plastic is rougher but to me seems pretty thick. The tapes seem really good but I just put one on. Will let everyone know how they worked for me!!!