LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Tumblr

Hay just discovered there is allot of AB/DL stuff on tumblr and started a new blog where I reblog allot of it and may post little stories to go with the pictures. Here is the link to my blog if you have a tumblr to and feel like sharing please do. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mine is more Lg/Dd and Ageplay related, but it's in my signature :3 I post daily and also have and queue-tea (get it? XD tehehehe) that updates on a schedule during the morning and early afternoon.

• 1 month later...

Eh.... I might as well throw mine in here I guess. I only post original content on my tumblr. It's kind of like a journal to record my abdl lifestyle. It's also in my signature here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have seen some Pinterest boards with things of AB interest come up on Google but you have to be a member or something like that to access them. I saw one dedicated to rubber panties. What advantage does tumblr or pinterest offer that we cannot do here?

^ That's a pretty legit question. I don't have much experience with pintrist but I can talk about Tumblr.

DD and Tumblr are very different websites. Probably the most important difference being that DD is dedicated to ABDL/ageplayers/curious people, which is to say DD has a very niche audience. Tumblr is open to basically anyone, anyone with any interest (cartoons, fashion, politics, space, science, personal blogging, food) can start a Tumblr and find content that relates to their interests.

While the target audiences are different between the two websites, the layout of each website is also quite different (as would probably be expected). Tumblr users can easily share content of any media type (text, videos, links, audio bits), and they can also search the site for certain content. Searching is done with "tags," much like the hashtag of twitter or the tags that DD users can attach to their threads (i.e. if I wanted to search for content related to outer space, I would search for the tag #space, or something similar), and all content that a user shares is posted on their blog. Almost like a Facebook wall feed. On the other hand, DD is broken up into several sections. one part of the website is dedicated to a gallery, one part is a board forum, one part a chat room. Users who hang out in the chat don't always post on the boards. While we can share links and audio with each other, it isn't as seamless as it is on Tumblr.

So, to actually answer the question: Tumblr offers the advantage of being able to connect with people of varying interests. This website hosts a very niche community, Tumblr hosts a multitude of communities, niche and otherwise. This means that I can find content relating to all of my interests: cartoons, asexuality, literature, art, video games, music artists, etc. Users who post content on their blog can, imo, be compared to kids decorating their room. They want their room to reflect all of their diverse interests, and that's what their blog is. Except they can decorate with all types of media: from text posts to videos. Here on DD we can really only discuss so much: diapers. Yes, there is a lot of diversity in the community in that some people mess, some people don't, some people are furry, some aren't, etc. But the conversation starts with, ends with, and revolves around diapers.

I also need to say that each big social media outlet has a certain vibe, or a certain set of stereotypes about it. FB has (imo) become the place where people complain about WalMart and politics. Tumblr is regarded, by many, as where all the weird kids who have diagnosed themselves with a mental illness hang out, and/or the website where all the non-cis/non-het kids complain about society. I'm touching on a very complicated stereotype here in only like 3 sentences so just take with a grain of salt.

"cis", "hert"????

I was thinking more about functionality. I would want to keep the ABLG at niche sites. I do not bring it near FB or my Google or Android accounts

• 3 months later...