LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kylie and the Unexpected Regression

Kylie Matthews pulled up in front of an average two story house on a Friday night. She was on her way back to California from visiting her family in Ohio for Christmas, but her flight had gotten canceled when she landed in Arkansas. Kylie's mother suggested that she stay with her high school best friend, Susan. Arrangements had been made, and Kylie would spend the night there and head out the next morning.

Fresh out of college and seeking to be an actress in LA, Kylie definitely had what It took. She was classically pretty with shoulder length brown hair, long lashes and a good body, and had a nice personality. She loved throwing herself into a different role and one day hoped to be on the big screen. First things first, she told herself as she walked up the drive, lugging her suitcase. I need to make it back to California...

She hesitantly knocked on the door. She's never met Susan, but her mom talked about her all the time when Kylie was growing up. Apparently Susan had had her 3 kids young, starting at about 20, and had also gotten divorced. She wasn't old, probably 40 or 45 like Kylie's mom.

The door flew open. "Hi! Kylie, right?" A woman said. She was fashionable and absolutely gorgeous, in Kylie's opinion. She admired the women who worked to keep their appearance up even after they had had kids and had "done the parenting thing".

"Um, hey. Yup, I'm Kylie." She said.

"Come on in." Said Susan. "I was just finishing up getting your room ready. Would you like a drink?" She led Kylie into the living room and beckoned her to sit down.

"Water's fine." Kylie said, sinking into a soft chair. Flying was not her favorite mode of travel and she was exhausted. Susan brought her a glass and Kylie immediately drained it. "I'll be right back, I'm just making the bed." Susan said over her shoulder as she left the room.

"Ok...thanks..." Kylie muttered. She was feeling even more tired and groggy than she had been five minutes ago. And she had to pee. Ugh. Heaving herself out of the immensely comfy chair, Kylie slowly walked down the hallway that Susan had gone down, searching for the bathroom. The need to go intensified when she couldnt unlock any of the doors.

"Susan? Is there a bathroom I can..." Kylie's vision became blurred and her voice trailed off as she collapsed on the floor, completely knocked out. Susan came out of the room at the far end of the hall. "Sure there is." She said, picking up Kylie's limp body like she weighed nothing.

Susan carried the 22 yr old into the room, shutting the door gently behind them. She laid Kylie onto a table and removed her clothes. She took out a big, fluffy diaper and lifted the girl's legs and slid it underneath her. After that was done, susan then dressed Kylie in a pink sleeper and put her silly hair into pigtails.

The physical regression drug was already taking place as Susan lowered Kylie into a crib that was large enough to accommodate an adult. Within about five or six days Kylie would be as small as an infant. slipping a pacifier in Her mouth, Susan flipped the baby monitor on and began to leave.

"Oops," she said. "Almost forgot the music." She crossed the room and turned on a CD that would subtly alter Kylie's mindset, making her more compliant with her new life and also make her mentally younger. Soft and sweet music echoed throughout the room. Susan glanced at the oversized baby lying fast asleep in the crib, and took out her phone as she left the room.

"Hey, Monica." She said once Kylie's mom had picked up. "It worked. You can pick your precious little angel up in about a week."

The next morning, Kylie woke up with some seriously strange surroundings. She spit out the pacifier and sat up. Immediately, she noticed the full out nursery around her. Everything was pink, which normally she wouldn't have minded, but it was creepy that everything was made for an adult. Some annoying music was also playing.

Then Kylie noticed what she was wearing. A...what did you call this thing? A sleeper? It encased her whole body save for her head. Even her hands were trapped in the pink fleece, like mittens without thumb holes, and so her hands were useless. She could tell she wasn't wearing a bra because her chest was nicely tickled by the soft fabric. A feeling she normally would have liked, but right now it was unsettling that someone had undressed her. Also, the thick padding between her legs confirmed what she thought had happened. Susan, her mothers friend, who she thought she could trust, was out of her mind.

Kylie stood up in the crib. There was a mirror across from the crib, and she could see herself. Wait, how did she get so short?? Kylie looked down. She guessed she was about the size of a twelve year old, however that had happened. Now she began to get scared. Kylie screamed.

In the kitchen, Susan had been reading the newspaper and waiting for Kylie to wake up. Being an expert at this first step, as it was her job, she smiled when she heard Kylie's cries. She made her way into the nursery to find a very distraught pre-teen Kylie.

"Hey, sweetie, what's wrong?" Susan said condescendingly as she walked over to the crib.

"What the fuck happened to me?" Kylie screamed. "What did you do?" Susan smoothed Kylie's hair back out of her face and patted her back.

"Just what your mommy wanted me to do, sweetie. Make you her little girl again." Kylie shrank back from the sudden physical attention.

"You're fucked up. Get me out of this crazy house and let me go back to California." Susan let down the wall of the crib and again, picked Kylie up like she was as light as a feather. She carried her over to a rocking chair and sat down with her. Susan knew that Kylie was feeling weak and unstable from the drug she had given her in her water the night before, and since she couldn't use her hands, Susan wasn't too worried about physical resistance.

"Drink this honey. It'll make you be a lot nicer to your auntie Susan." She produced a bottle full of white formula and placed it in Kylie's mouth. Involuntarily, Kylie sucked in and then couldn't get enough of it, it was so addicting. Even though her mind told her to stop drinking it, she kept sucking the nipple until it was completely gone.

Kylie immediately relaxed in Susan's arms and let the bottle drop to the pink carpeted floor. Her mind still intact but her body weak and unable to move much, she struggled to look into Susan's eyes.

"Much more comfortable, right?" Susan said as she cradled Kylie. As she patted her diapered bottom, Kylie felt the urge to go to the bathroom, which shed never actually done the night before. She tried to say something, but it was like her mouth was glued shut.

"Does my little baby have to potty?" Susan asked her. "Let it all out, the diaper will hold everything. Then i'll clean your little messy butt!" Kylie began to cry silently as she desperately fought a losing battle. Susan continued to pat and rub her bottom gently.

Finally, Kylie couldn't hold it any longer and she felt warmth spreading all around the diaper. Her tears escalated as Susan childishly praised her for being a good little girl.

After she was done, Susan stood up and put Kylie over her shoulder, bouncing her up and down and trying to calm her. Strangely, it helped a little and kylies tears were reduced to hiccups.

"There we go, baby." Susan said and she laid Kylie down on the changing table. "Mama knows how to calm you down." She unzipped Kylie's sleeper and threw it into a hamper nearby. Kylie's embarrassment returned as she was naked in front a of a near stranger.

"Don't cry little one." Susan reassured her as she took off the sodden diaper. "Nothing I haven't seen before. Besides, soon you won't even know what modesty is." Kylie sobbed as Susan thoroughly wiped her down with a cool baby wipe.

She put Kylie in a fresh soft diaper and sat her up in the changing table. Unable to speak, Kylie continued to cry as Susan slipped a Frozen inspired t-shirt over her head. It only came down to just above her belly button, and she still didn't have a bra on.

"Ok, then. Now that you got all those tears out, can you cheer up for me so we can go eat some yummy food?" Susan asked, not expecting an answer. She lifted Kylie up and took her out of the room to begin her new life.

• Like 1

Susan carried Kylie into the kitchen, where it looked fairly normal except for the large, teen-sized high chair that stood at one corner of the table. Susan lifted the tray and set Kylie down in it.

By now Kylie was getting back some of her motor function, though she still couldn't talk. While Susan was facing away, preparing a likely disgusting selection of baby foods, Kylie sloppily attempted to wiggle out of the high chair. However, the noise made Susan turn around.

"Oh, baby, don't try and get out!" Susan exclaimed, hurrying over. She reached between Kylie's legs and pulled a strap between them, and then buckled it into two other straps that came down from both sides of Kylie's legs. "There we go, all safe." The straps pushed up against Kylie's diaper and made her shirt ride up, threatening to expose her chest.

Susan brought over some baby food, complete with a humiliating oversized bib that read "Mommy's girl". Kylie squirmed as Susan wrapped it around her, proclaiming "Wouldn't want the baby to get all messy when she eats".

Spooning up something mushy and pale yellow, Susan said, "Open wide baby Kylie. Here's comes the train! Choo choo!" Kylie leaned back in an effort to avoid the mush, but somehow her mouth automatically opened and the food made it in.

After the humiliating feeding was done, Susan got a warm washcloth and wiped Kylie's face off. "Wow sweetie, I guess you did need that bib!" Kylie sat there in embarrassment. "I'm going to wash up the dishes, but first I'll put you in the bouncer so you can watch a cute little show."

Kylie tried to struggle when Susan easily lifted her up, but it was no use as they went into the family room. A large, oversized baby bouncer sat in the middle. It definitely hadnt been there the night before. Susan eased Kylie into it, the flexible material encasing her diaper. Kylie's toes just barely touched the ground.

"You look adorable Kylie." Susan said in a baby voice. She popped a pacifier into her mouth and turned on a kiddie show. Kylie thought it was Teletubbies but couldn't be sure. When Susan left the room, Kylie experimentally bounced off the ground a little bit. Wow, that was kind of fun...she sprang off again with her toes. She was going so high up in the air! To her surprise, she was giggling uncontrollably from what fun it was.

Susan came back to the family room and clapped her hands in excitement. "Kylie you're such a happy baby! I know your mom will love you once she gets her baby back!" This comment made Kylie immediately go back to her sour mood.

"Awww, does the grumpy little one need a bottle? Luckily I brought one in with me." She held up a bottle full of the same formula Kylie had drank against her will the night before.

"No!" Kylie tried to scream. That would make her get younger! But she still couldn't talk, and was powerless to Susan lifting her into her lap on the couch. Though her 12 yr old size made it a little awkward, Kylie was soon laying on her back in nothing but a diaper and a short shirt looking up at Susan, awaiting her bottle.

As she had no choice, Kylie began to drink. Her eyes became heavy and Susan gently patted her bottom as she drifted off to sleep.

Kylie woke up, once again, in a crib. But this was a smaller one, definitely. She was in a different diaper too. Instead of the white nondescript one, this one was pink with Sesame Street characters across it. She also didn't have a shirt on at all, and that drew attention to her now-flat chest. The mirror was still across from the crib, and as Kylie unsteadily stood up, she looked no more than 4.

"Help!" She said loudly. I can talk?! She thought right away. "HELLLLP!" Kylie screamed, putting her voice into use. It was a lot higher and babyish sounding, but hey, it worked. "Please, somebody get me out of here!!!" She couldn't get out of the crib at all.

Susan raced into the room, knowing her new 6 yr old charge would be unsettled. "Oh Kylie, honey, it's ok!" She said. She lifted Kylie out and bounced her up and down soothingly. "That was a big jump back, I know, but now you'll only regress a year each day."

Susan laid Kylie on the changing table and proceeded to change her.

"I wet myself?!" Kylie said in disbelief. "Oh yes." Susan replied. "The medicine has begun to work. Now you won't know at all when you go, which is just as well, since you'll have to adjust to being an infant soon." She removed the heavy wet diaper and wiped Kylie off.

Kylie could see that any trace of hair down there was long gone. She was just a silly little kid now, confined to wetting her diapers. Susan taped the new diaper on her, and then helped her down to the plush pink floor. Surpisingly, Kylie found she was Able to walk!

"Why can I walk? I thought I was being treated like a full-out baby..." Kylie said, confused.

"Oh no, honey. You can be a normal little bed wetting kid until you go back to the age where you WILL be a baby. I feel it's more frustrating when you know what's happening now to you and attempt to fight back. But it's no use. Mama always wins." Susan replied.

So it's a way for her to give me some control, but really none at all. Kylie thought, seething. "Can I at least have a shirt?"

"Nope," Susan replied. "Kids your age have NO modesty whatsoever. But I think I'll stop the mental regression, actually. It'll be more fun for you to be trapped in a the helpless body of a baby with a clear working mind. I sure am changing my usual procedure. But you're a special case, sweetie." Susan tweaked Kylie's nose.

"I have to run out and do a few errands. Your babysitter, hannah, will be over anytime now. She won't know that you're really a 22 yr. old trapped in a 6 yr old body, and she definitely won't believe you if you try to convince her of your unbelievably tale." Susan reassured Kylie. Kylie began to cry in frustration. There was no way out of this fucked up trap!

Just then, the doorbell rang. Susan picked Kylie up and patted her bare back as she walked to the front door. "It's ok, baby. It'll all be fine. You're going to have so much fun with your babysitter!"

• Like 1

Susan carried Kylie into the kitchen, where it looked fairly normal except for the large, teen-sized high chair that stood at one corner of the table. Susan lifted the tray and set Kylie down in it.

By now Kylie was getting back some of her motor function, though she still couldn't talk. While Susan was facing away, preparing a likely disgusting selection of baby foods, Kylie sloppily attempted to wiggle out of the high chair. However, the noise made Susan turn around.

"Oh, baby, don't try and get out!" Susan exclaimed, hurrying over. She reached between Kylie's legs and pulled a strap between them, and then buckled it into two other straps that came down from both sides of Kylie's legs. "There we go, all safe." The straps pushed up against Kylie's diaper and made her shirt ride up, threatening to expose her chest.

Susan brought over some baby food, complete with a humiliating oversized bib that read "Mommy's girl". Kylie squirmed as Susan wrapped it around her, proclaiming "Wouldn't want the baby to get all messy when she eats".

Spooning up something mushy and pale yellow, Susan said, "Open wide baby Kylie. Here's comes the train! Choo choo!" Kylie leaned back in an effort to avoid the mush, but somehow her mouth automatically opened and the food made it in.

After the humiliating feeding was done, Susan got a warm washcloth and wiped Kylie's face off. "Wow sweetie, I guess you did need that bib!" Kylie sat there in embarrassment. "I'm going to wash up the dishes, but first I'll put you in the bouncer so you can watch a cute little show."

Kylie tried to struggle when Susan easily lifted her up, but it was no use as they went into the family room. A large, oversized baby bouncer sat in the middle. It definitely hadnt been there the night before. Susan eased Kylie into it, the flexible material encasing her diaper. Kylie's toes just barely touched the ground.

"You look adorable Kylie." Susan said in a baby voice. She popped a pacifier into her mouth and turned on a kiddie show. Kylie thought it was Teletubbies but couldn't be sure. When Susan left the room, Kylie experimentally bounced off the ground a little bit. Wow, that was kind of fun...she sprang off again with her toes. She was going so high up in the air! To her surprise, she was giggling uncontrollably from what fun it was.

Susan came back to the family room and clapped her hands in excitement. "Kylie you're such a happy baby! I know your mom will love you once she gets her baby back!" This comment made Kylie immediately go back to her sour mood.

"Awww, does the grumpy little one need a bottle? Luckily I brought one in with me." She held up a bottle full of the same formula Kylie had drank against her will the night before.

"No!" Kylie tried to scream. That would make her get younger! But she still couldn't talk, and was powerless to Susan lifting her into her lap on the couch. Though her 12 yr old size made it a little awkward, Kylie was soon laying on her back in nothing but a diaper and a short shirt looking up at Susan, awaiting her bottle.

As she had no choice, Kylie began to drink. Her eyes became heavy and Susan gently patted her bottom as she drifted off to sleep.

Kylie woke up, once again, in a crib. But this was a smaller one, definitely. She was in a different diaper too. Instead of the white nondescript one, this one was pink with Sesame Street characters across it. She also didn't have a shirt on at all, and that drew attention to her now-flat chest. The mirror was still across from the crib, and as Kylie unsteadily stood up, she looked no more than 6.

"Help!" She said loudly. I can talk?! She thought right away. "HELLLLP!" Kylie screamed, putting her voice into use. It was a lot higher and babyish sounding, but hey, it worked. "Please, somebody get me out of here!!!" She couldn't get out of the crib at all.

Susan raced into the room, knowing her new 6 yr old charge would be unsettled. "Oh Kylie, honey, it's ok!" She said. She lifted Kylie out and bounced her up and down soothingly. "That was a big jump back, I know, but now you'll only regress a year each day."

Susan laid Kylie on the changing table and proceeded to change her.

"I wet myself?!" Kylie said in disbelief. "Oh yes." Susan replied. "The medicine has begun to work. Now you won't know at all when you go, which is just as well, since you'll have to adjust to being an infant soon." She removed the heavy wet diaper and wiped Kylie off.

Kylie could see that any trace of hair down there was long gone. She was just a silly little kid now, confined to wetting her diapers. Susan taped the new diaper on her, and then helped her down to the plush pink floor. Surpisingly, Kylie found she was Able to walk!

"Why can I walk? I thought I was being treated like a full-out baby..." Kylie said, confused.

"Oh no, honey. You can be a normal little bed wetting kid until you go back to the age where you WILL be a baby. I feel it's more frustrating when you know what's happening now to you and attempt to fight back. But it's no use. Mama always wins." Susan replied.

So it's a way for her to give me some control, but really none at all. Kylie thought, seething. "Can I at least have a shirt?" She asked shyly.

"Nope," Susan replied. "Kids your age have NO modesty whatsoever. But I think I'll stop the mental regression, actually. It'll be more fun for you to be trapped in a the helpless body of a baby with a clear working mind. I sure am changing my usual procedure. But you're a special case, sweetie." Susan tweaked Kylie's nose.

"I have to run out and do a few errands. Your babysitter, hannah, will be over anytime now. She won't know that you're really a 22 yr. old trapped in a 6 yr old body, and she definitely won't believe you if you try to convince her of your unbelievably tale." Susan reassured Kylie. Kylie began to cry in frustration. There was no way out of this fucked up trap!

Just then, the doorbell rang. Susan picked Kylie up and patted her bare back as she walked to the front door. "It's ok, baby. It'll all be fine. You're going to have so much fun with your babysitter!"

• Like 1

Oh boy a 22 year old, trapped in a Six year old body & while she's going to be regressed further physically, she's going to stay with the mind of a six year old? Poor girl. What's next? Please continue,

Can't wait for more, thanks for the story, and I hope Kylie is able to somehow escape at some point :P.

• 2 months later...

Kylie sat helplessly in Susan's arms as she was carried to the door. She wanted to jump away but somehow Susan was sudd let a lot strong we than her, and Kylie could hardly wriggle around.

Susan flung open the door. There stood a regular, sweet looking teenager.

"Hi, Bella. So glad you could make it on such short notice." Susan said, letting the girl in. "I just need a break from this crazy kid." She tickled Kylie's bare sides. Against her will, Kylie giggled, but inside she wanted to punch the woman in the face.

"No problem! She's soooo cute!" Bella said. "She's not your daughter is she? I've never seen her outside or in town." Susan shook her head. "Nope, this is my niece Kylie. She's staying with me for a while."

Bella held out her hands. "Hey honey. Can I hold you?" Kylie hid her face in Susan's shirt and didn't respond.

Susan, however, had a different idea. "Of corse you can Bella. I need to get going anyway." She pried Kylie off of her and set her in Bella's waiting arms. Scared and jumpy, kylie felt her diaper get warm and wet. She then began to cry. She wailed and wailed and couldn't seem to stop. Six year old emotions, she thought in frustration.

Susan said a quick goodbye and hurried out the door. Bella bounced Kylie up and down and tried to calm her down. "Shhhh, it's ok sweetie. Don't be scared."

Kylie sniffled. The girl wasn't so bad. She smelled good, actually. Bella felt Kylie's diaper and patted her on the back.

"Awww, do you need a change?" She didn't wait for an answer, and started up the stairs to Kylie's room. Kylie wiped the tears from her face, but could feel the embarrassment coming on. Even though she knew there was nothing to see on this skinny six year old body, she hadn't been seen naked by anyone in years.

Bella gently laid Kylie on the changing table an buckled the strap around her stomach. Kylie prepared for the worst.

Not thinking this was a big deal at all, Bella took out a fresh Sesame Street diaper from under the table and fluffed it out. "These are so cute sweetie." She said, untaping Kylie's used and soggy old one.

Bella then proceeded to wipe Kylie off, getting to all the hard to reach places and even up on her stomach a little bit. "Doesn't that feel better?" She asked. Kylie didn't respond.

Then some white powder was puffed onto Kylie's privates, and finally the new diaper was taped up around her. Kylie laid on the changing table, feeling exhausted and embarrassed.

Bella lifted her up again and comforted her. "Hey hey, it's ok Kylie. Kids your age still have accidents all the time. If you need to potty you can always tell me and I'll let you use the big girl potty. How about that?" Kylie nodded shyly.

"Ok." she said quietly.

"You talk!" Bella said in surprise. "You're so cute, and you don't need to be shy with me. Ok? Let's just have fun until yoyr aunt gets back."

That woman is not my aunt. Not at all. Kylie thought darkly.

Thanks for the update! I am glad that this story didn't go the way of the dreaded "D" Word stories, that sadly way too many Great stories on here go. Please continue when you can!

• 2 weeks later...