LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Favorite TV Show as a Kid

Shy-Diapers

In the 90's, here in the UK, I had a massive thing for 'Playdays'. For a number of years, I never missed an episode. I think I got that upset when I started school that I threw tantrums over missing what I simply thought of as the best TV show ever.

yay Repaid! Ultraman & Jonny Sokko....I used to RUN home from kindergarden to see Ultraman on time.....and Barney was always a big hit...at the firing range....you'd be surprised at what a Mossberg 12guage will do to a six foot tall stuffed animal :P

I loved GI Joe and Transformers. I loved Mighty Morphin Power Rangers until Kimberly was replaced with Katherine. Then I lost interest in the show.

My older brother had all the mighty morhpin power ranger VHS tapes and action figures. My mom had a custom made green ranger holloween costume for him, and the next year he was going to wear it again, but the day before Halloween the green ranger lost his powers! My mom stayed up all night making a white ranger costume. He was the talk of the neighborhood after that.

I loved that show. It gave me an idea for a story. I am writing. I also loved Jem and the original Strawberry Shortcake

Yes! To this day when I have to clean I do a ten second tidy! I loved that show. When I'm bored I try to do the clock streches.

• 3 weeks later...

I was told that my early years included Captain Kangaroo and Seasame Street, however from age 5 - 11 we lived in Italy and in the late 70's there was no American TV, so other than the occasional movie, I didn't watch much. I did enjoy the Bugs Bunny & Road runner movie and Race for your life Charlie Brown about 100 times after we got a VCR. Boy, was I ever skinny thought!

After we returned to the States, I enjoyed such early-mid 80's shows as Transformers, Bugs Bunny, Dukes of Hazzard, and the classic Peanuts. The Mid 80's brought the A team, Knight Rider, Air Wolf, and Tales of the Gold Monkey. Yes, I love the 80's is more than just a VH-1 special.

Sky King and Rin Tin Tin back in the olden days, no cable, no dvr's, no blue rays, no vcr's no dvd's. Just 4 broadcast channels(cbs, nbc, abc and pbs) and 2 local independents. I never felt deprived.

Roadrunner, Tom and Jerry, Batman, Little Rascals, The Three Stooges, and so much more :girl_happy: All so "violent" that entire generations of Americans had to be jailed for being "doubleplus ungoodthinkful" :P Early Sesame Street was neat- remember "The Mad Bomber" character on it? First season only and not in every episode, another 'too violent' character taken away from us :(

• 4 weeks later...

Mine were: the Lone Ranger, Sky King, Rin Tin Tin, and Roy Rogers. I detested Captain Kangaroo. I much preferred the Saturday morning cartoon shows to him.