LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Favorite TV Show as a Kid

Shy-Diapers

It depends how old. When I was 5 I loved Playschool. (an Australian educational TV show) and Mr Squiggle... a show where a puppeteer draws something upside down and you have to guess what it is.

As a wee one, I remember really loving Thomas the Train Engine, and then I fell into again when I was about 5 and my 2 year old little brother discovered it. Even dated a guy in the last few years that really liked it (and ironically dismissed My Little Pony as not being suitable adult programming). Doesn't really hold up for me. Lifeless eyes and proto-facist work comes first makes it all a bit creepy. Other than that I watched a lot of stuff on Nickleodian I can't really remember and hundreds of animal shows. Transitioned from that at around 8 or 9 to after school anime. That meant my new favorites were Digimon, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, and Dragon Ball Z. Looking back I really do feel for my mother trying to awkwardly explain "he just really likes the show" when I ran around grammas house, vanquishing cousins in the name of the moon.

Changed at different times. The first one I remember being my favorite was the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. It shifted later on to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and then later on to things like Hey Arnold and Tiny Toons Adventures.

I realized that there wasn't a thread like this, so I thought I'd make one. :)

What was/is your favorite show(s) from when you were a kid?

My favorites would include: Jay Jay the jet plane, totally spies, strawberry shortcake, blue's clues, and teletubbies.

Totally Spies rules! But I was already a teen when that came out so only technically a 'kid' *giggles*.

Oh my gosh! I loved "Are You Afraid Of The Dark?"! I used to watch it every Saturday night on SNICK.

I also really liked Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Salute Your Shorts, Wild and Crazy Kids, and a bunch other shows that were on Nickelodeon in the early 90's.

• Like 1

Oh my gosh! I loved "Are You Afraid Of The Dark?"! I used to watch it every Saturday night on SNICK.

I also really liked Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Salute Your Shorts, Wild and Crazy Kids, and a bunch other shows that were on Nickelodeon in the early 90's.