LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Favorite TV Show as a Kid

Shy-Diapers

I realized that there wasn't a thread like this, so I thought I'd make one.:)

What was/is your favorite show(s) from when you were a kid?

My favorites would include: Jay Jay the jet plane, totally spies, strawberry shortcake, blue's clues, and teletubbies.

I loved Barney! That was the bomb! My older siblings had the vhs tape of that live one. I watched that so many times. Barney taught me how to flip people off, because he taught me "Where is Thumbkin?" Song.

I don't really remember from when I was a young kid, but I'll post a few shows I liked growing up (or still like now). Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, Ed, Edd, n Eddy. Loved those shows. I actually got Angry Beavers and Ed, Edd, n Eddy on DVD now, so I can watch them whenever I want to.

I never watched Animaniacs as a kid, because it didn't air in Californai at that time, but after listening to a few of their songs in middle school for geography, I found the series on YouTube and got addicted.

• Like 1

Some of you may or may not have heard of one or two of them but my favorites were The original Teenage mutant ninja turtles, The Mask the animated series, two stupid dogs, Fraggle rock, Button moon, Rugrats, Mighty Morphin power rangers, Muppet babies, Dark wing duck, The adventures of Sonic the hedgehog, chip and dale's rescue rangers, Dexter s lab, Real monsters, Thomas the tank engine, Super ted, danger mouse, duck tales, Johnny bravo, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Doug, Angry beavers

Yeah, watching the shows from our childhoods with special effects and animation is so different. I recently went on YouTube and found jay jay the jet plane episodes, and the faces were creepier then I remembered.

Sesame Street, Mister Roger's Neighborhood, Care Bears, My Little Pony, Rugrats, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, All That, Solute Your Shorts, Sonic the Hedgehog, 101 Dalmatians the series, Quack Pack, Power Rangers original series, My Brother and Me, Tiny Toons Adventures.

I started watching invader zim around the age of 10 when it was airing reruns. I got in trouble and wasn't allowed to watch it, because my ringtone was of one of the guys yelling "OOOOOHHHHH MYYY GOOOODDDDD I LOVE I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU etc."