LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Favorite TV Show as a Kid

Shy-Diapers

When I was a kid we only had seven channels. On Saturday morning, I used to get up early and watch Rainbow Bright. When they showcased the movie Rainbow Bright and the Star Stealer, I was in tears when it ended. No more Rainbow Bright.

• 1 month later...

My favorite shows as a kid were cartoons, mostly Hanna Barbara, Looney Tunes, JP Patches, Banana Splits, Swat, Emergency! and MASH. Later grade school to Jr. High were M.A.S.K., GI Joe, Transformers, Robotech, Star Blazers, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Tail Spin, and Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears.

We didn't have TV until 1960, so my memories are derived from occasional visits to friends.

My first memory, is being invited to someone's house at Christms time to watch Toad of Toad Hall.

You might find this incredible, but I've heard of Muffin the Mule. I ran across the show when I was researching the history of BBC television (I'm fascinated by early TV, and the BBC had some of the earliest).

43 minutes ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

I think the person who posted that might have mislabeled it--it's not the first season. I know because Howdy Doody looked different at first, almost like Mortimer Snerd. They quickly decided on a more appealing design by an artist from the Disney studio. I think they explained the change by saying the Howdy had had plastic surgery.

This is the lowdown on that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howdy_Doody

I remember The Lone Ranger. In 1980 or so it was a half hour TV show here in South Africa. But my favourite then was a show called G-Force (nothing like the new movie) - it was on a spaceship...

But... Gummi Bears!! I love Gummi's - finally finished collecting all the DVDs last month

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ?10?/?23?/?2016 at 8:35 PM, waynecook52 said:

How many of you remember Lamb Chop?

I do, loved Shari Lewis. My mom introduced my sister and I to Lambchop as kids (about 4-6yo) had a record with some of the skits on it as well as all the Chipmunks albums.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...