LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life of despair turned to peace and happiness

Sephy

"Back to this hellhole" Whined a worker bee. His name was Tom, He just moved into a new town, trying to build a life away from his parents. Things were going subpar by Tom's standards. the only job he could get was a low level worker at some random big name store. In all honest he hated every second of his time there. He thought

"Yeah sure" Tom replied as he lead the way to the boxes. He gave his new customer a genuine smile. She was kind and sweet, something Tom wasn't use to at work. Once he got them to the boxes he bent down and began to grab a few for the kind lady. "Hey you are ma'am, is there anything else I can help you with?" He asked sweetly.

"Oh well.. it's just that I lost my son long ago. He was kidnapped as a baby and then they just couldn't find him. They found the kidnapper dead but my baby went missing still.." she started to tear up a little. "I'm sorry. I must sound like some crazy person."

Tom was heartbroken. He wished he could help her further, but didn't know what to do. "It's alright" He said trying to comfort her. He looked at the clock and noticed how long it has been. "I'm getting off in a few minutes if you happen to need help packing" Tom replied.

After clocking out and saying goodbye to the few other workers he actually liked Tom meet up with Hailey at her car. "I never got your name" He said with the same smile on his face. He didn't know why he was smiling so much, but didn't bother to question it.

"Tom, but a few people call me Tommy" Tom replied looked over Hailey's car. He loved tech and liked taking things apart with his eyes. He was going to college for it.

Hailey nearly stopped the car but kept her cool as they arrived at the house. "That was my son's name..." She said as they entered the house. "Well here's my home." It was a nice cozy house with a few bedrooms to spare.

"What a coincidence" Tom replied back as he looked at the house. "This is a beautiful home. My apartment is maybe only one of these room is size" Tom continued on.

"They barely noticed me while I was there. I was more of a chore horse to them." Tom replied before shaking his head of the bad memories. "Nevermind that lets get to work on that packing"