LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do They Still Get To Wear Diapers?

Absolutely. While I wore diapers at night until age 6, I distinctly remember my fellow classmates in preschool being diapered, including my best friend. Oh, how jealous I was that he had the teacher's attention, got cared for, and got to just pee and poop in his diaper, while I was just another student that was made to use the awful toilet. I often look back upon those times and wish that I could have been diapered, too.

I grew up being surrounded by special needs because I was in a special program so there were a few kids who were still in diapers. I never thought about why they were wearing them because I didn't have an interest in them back then. I thought dirty diapers were disgusting then and thought it was uncomfortable to be in that mess and to wear one. I couldn't really talk so I didn't have any ability to make comments about it and to ask why they wear them and only babies do.

My aunt and uncle kept my cousins in diapers at night because they were all bed-wetters for the longest time. I don't know how big their nighttime problems were in actuality, and now I realize that diapering them instead of employing other methods to control their issues probably reinforced their accidents and caused bigger problems in the long run. Instead of diapering us every night, my mom and dad made sure my brothers and I didn't have anything to drink within a few hours of going to bed and we all never wet the bed (bar a couple isolated incidents). My aunt and uncle never did that, and my cousins all wet the bed until they were practically preteens. I remember going to their house as a kid and becoming instantly jealous at bedtime when my aunt went room to room, making sure that all of her kids were diapered. She always put me on a pedestal too, saying, "Padded_Pondering doesn't wet the bed, and he doesn't need a diaper," whenever one of my cousins asked why I was different. It infuriated me because I wanted to wear diapers so bad. I used to fantasize at a young age about going to their house and having my aunt offer me a diaper. It drove me crazy. My youngest cousin just turned eleven and has ceased wearing diapers at night. The past couple of years he was wearing Pull-ups, and I admittedly snatched a couple before I was old enough to buy them myself. I'm not proud.

I had a physical need for diapers in my youth but they were denied me. It's not that I wanted to wear them; I simply knew that they woud make my life a lot more livable. What I really wanted is to not need them. I was denied them so all that becomes moot- I had to deal with the humiliation forced upon me by society for something I had no control over <_< I was never jealous of others who wore untill most of my youth was gone, Only then did I really feel anything and I was jealous of babies who coud wear for their need while I stil couldn't. Back then I knew of nobody older than me who wore and there was no internet for me to find them with either. I still don't know why I waited so long to start wearing but now that I have nobody else's wearing affects me B)

When I was about 10 I used to hang out with the kid down the street and his sister whom was around 8 years old wore diapers at night. I spent the night there a few times and know that this is back in the 80's, no pullups or bedtime pants existed.

• Like 1

Ah-hah! So they do make bigger diapers. That deceitful woman told me I'd have to learn to use the toilet! Well, fie on the toilet! It's made slaves of you all. I've seen it sitting in there: lazy, slothful, porcelain lay-about, feeding on other people's doo doos while contributing nothing of its own to society.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ah-hah! So they do make bigger diapers. That deceitful woman told me I'd have to learn to use the toilet! Well, fie on the toilet! It's made slaves of you all. I've seen it sitting in there: lazy, slothful, porcelain lay-about, feeding on other people's doo doos while contributing nothing of its own to society.

There was a girl who had to wear nappies in my primary school class, and while she was the most unpleasant of individuals and certainly not someone I was friendly with, it did give me the realisation that older children and adults did have to wear nappies on occasions.

• 2 years later...
On 17/01/2015 at 8:46 PM, Jennynappy said:

The opposite, my younger sister and brother were out of diapers/nappies and I was back in them in the day.

Yes my sister was out of nappies and totally clean and dry at two. She never wet her bed unlike me I was in nappies al the time until I was at least 5 and until 8 or 9 at night.

I was the opposite. I was consistently in diapers up to 8 years old. The first year in which I bought diapers because I wanted them was also the last one in which I wore them due to toilet training issues.