LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do They Still Get To Wear Diapers?

On 1/5/2015 at 4:53 PM, Bettypooh said:

I had a physical need for diapers in my youth but they were denied me. It's not that I wanted to wear them; I simply knew that they woud make my life a lot more livable. What I really wanted is to not need them. I was denied them so all that becomes moot- I had to deal with the humiliation forced upon me by society for something I had no control over <_< I was never jealous of others who wore untill most of my youth was gone, Only then did I really feel anything and I was jealous of babies who coud wear for their need while I stil couldn't. Back then I knew of nobody older than me who wore and there was no internet for me to find them with either. I still don't know why I waited so long to start wearing but now that I have nobody else's wearing affects me B)

Actually, if you were smart, you did NOT ask this question. How many times did babies get changed right in front of everyone, of which you might be reminded: "You want me to change you in front of everyone like I do your baby [sister, brother]?" Besides which, you did not want people to know that you were even thinking about it. Or, you might be told. "I will change you when it's convenient so you may have to put up with being in a wet [or messy] smelly diaper for awhile". Or "Do you want people to know [or see] that you wear rubber panties like a baby?". I have seen these

• 4 months later...
When I was about 10 I used to hang out with the kid down the street and his sister whom was around 8 years old wore diapers at night. I spent the night there a few times and know that this is back in the 80's, no pullups or bedtime pants existed.