LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Collared

noahVmiller

For those of you who identify as a sissy I'm curious if anyone else shares the same desire to be collared? For me it's like the ultimate reminder that you're not in charge. I have never talked about this desire openly with anyone before but have actually met a few couples who have collared their SO. If you're unclear about what collaring is you should look it up :) for me it goes hand in hand with being a sissy and engaging in ABDL activities. The collaring also plays into my desire for my mommy to use a diaper as a chastity device - she's real into femdom so it works out well for both of us.

I havn't seen much on here about collaring so I wanted to throw it out there and hear everyones thoughts.

• 6 months later...

A nice pink collar would be appropriate.

And better with pink rhinestone detailing and of course LOCKING with a pacifier clipped to the leash ring !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Actually the traditional babydoll does better with the short skirt that is easily lifted SPECIFICALLY for changing diapers: Think "baby" and "doll". the rule was that it should cover the panties - but just about with very little to spare. It was used as chastizement and to train little girls to proper posture and what was called "chastity" in my area. Nobody over 4 years old in her right mind wanted to have it called to her attention that her panties (often rubber, to make it more to the point) were showing in front of other people. Especially if how cute she is was added. And Heaven help you if you were a boy, which was really quite rare since the gender distinction was recognized and kept 95% of the time and there was enough problems with disrespecting girls. Chastizing or punishing a boy in a feminine manner was done as a matter of course if he complained that girls had it easy

chrbbdoll.jpg

There was an old Magic style card game some 21 years ago called Illuminatus that had two interesting cards, One was Hillary Clinton holding the end of a leash and the other was Bill Clonton wearing a collar with the end of a leash attached

• 2 weeks later...
On ?1?/?3?/?2015 at 7:09 PM, noahVmiller said:

For those of you who identify as a sissy I'm curious if anyone else shares the same desire to be collared? For me it's like the ultimate reminder that you're not in charge. I have never talked about this desire openly with anyone before but have actually met a few couples who have collared their SO. If you're unclear about what collaring is you should look it up :) for me it goes hand in hand with being a sissy and engaging in ABDL activities. The collaring also plays into my desire for my mommy to use a diaper as a chastity device - she's real into femdom so it works out well for both of us.

7 hours ago, JWieler said:

Id love a collar, and i could hide it easy with my new attire....

I am not so sure you could hide this type of collar with those blazing neon colors ?

But go ahead and try to make my day trying !

• 2 months later...

My wife ordered me a collar from Wyred Slave. It's a 5mm ourbus with a black pvc coating. The lock is stainless steel and cannot be opened once on. She had the lock inscribed with "Property of Mistress Lynda" It's very comfy and fits great. I never thought she would do it but here I am locked in it 4 weeks later. We are new to the whole mistress sub thing and she is trying to learn the ropes. She bought me 2 maid dresses and lots of panties to wear. We are always looking for new ideas. She makes me wear diapers a lot and loves the fact they double as a chastity device. I am a carpenter by trade and now she wants me to build some furniture as well.

I'm only mildly sissy, but my desire to be collared and my general submissiveness have spiked sharply since I went into diapers full-time, and even more since I figured out I was untrained. I think it's got a lot to do with what I feel my position in the world is.