LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Celebrities In Diapers

Am I the only one who really hates these types of topics when they are posted? I could care less about "celebrity's", much less if they indulge in diapers or not. Wish this was locked, the original post was from 2005!

Ouch! I'm not overly enamoured with posts about video games, but then I generally avoid threads with a video game theme. It's a fairly straightforward process. When you log into the forum you get a list of threads with titles that generally explain the topic of conversation. I'd suggest you avoid any with 'celebrity' or similar terms.

People are always going to debate people who are in the limelight. I have family members who work in similar careers and it comes with the territory. I've seen things posted about them on random message boards and it's the same as people discussing someone in the real world. Just a load of gossip and opinion and nothing else. If people try to state their opinions as fact, then yes it becomes an issue (media, for example). But I don't think anyone on this forum is trying to do that.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who really hates these types of topics when they are posted? I could care less about "celebrity's", much less if they indulge in diapers or not. Wish this was locked, the original post was from 2005!

I've only seen one post about Miley Cyrus... she actually mentioned the lifestyle on a interview with Ellen Degeneres. It was on YouTube right after the award show when she did that horrible performance with Robin thick..

I used to have a thing for Cindy Crawford when I was a teen. I'm even more hopeful now as our age gap doesn't matter as much any more (I'm 38 and she's 48 now). She's married to Gerber too so it's not much of a stretch to Pampers either.