LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB/DL celebrities? (with pics!)

• 9 months later...

The French Article says as best I can tell using my minimal knowledge, Google Translate, and Google Search --

Glamour Doesn't Last Long

Kate Moss is no longer a girl who wants to win at all costs. On March 9, at the San Lorenzo outlet in London, where she had lunch with friends, she truly shows more than a mini skirt, but also almost opaque tights that notably do not lengthen the legs and classic panties that...No, the image suffices, no need to further emphasize the situation.

• 3 months later...

Wouldn't be funny, if someone heard a celebrity say they were diaperlovers or adult babies and found the celebrities address physical mailing address and sent them adult baby diaper and onesies(of course the girls celebrities might keep the onesies or footed pjs but the diapers probably not so much). and since Miley Cyrus said she was an adult baby why don't we send her a package of adult baby-printed diapers,and if she isn't an adult baby then wouldn't it be embarrassing for her to receive those items in the mail because fans thought she was one. and the only problem is i don't believe that she is one, so i'm planning on sending her adult baby-printed diapers, but the problem is that i'm not so sure which diapers would be the most embarrassing to a non-diaperlover/adult baby; would they be embarrassed by any type of adult diapers even without the cute print on the front or all around print. and yes I know this is mean but how else would she learn her lesson on lying. because celebrities don't have any brain cells from drinking and doing drugs and other illegal stuff. so it might be embarrassing at first, but i'll include a typed out letter to her. saying this: "this is how i stayed away from drinking alcohol and doing illegal drugs, and i never smoked in my life." but usually they still won't listen though and if y'all have the money to do this please do so but you're asking what is miley's mailing address is 4348 Ledge Ave, Toluca Lake, CA 91602. i would encourage y'all to do this, if ya don't i will when i get a chance(considering i'm busy a bunch with my self-employed job). and the other problem is i don't know her size because what is her waist size because that's the way diapers the adult baby printed ones at least are..

also in the kate moss picture the french wording translated into english words using translate.google.com

1 hour ago, Elfking said:

I think trying to find out any celebrities address and sending them anything fetish/kink/whatever related is going to land you with, at best, a restraining order...

Here's a tip: If you have to put a random return address on something to avoid it being brought back to you, it is probably not a good idea to send!

As for Miley, there were/are a few topics floating around on that subject in here. A lot of debate on that topic.

• 1 year later...

Diaper Boilerman,

I wrote most of the material you quoted, first for DD and later for ADISC. Don Davis is my husband. As a child he was an actor on NYC network radio and he made a few movies. As an adult Don has been a movie and TV executive since 1950. My youngest sister Missy is currently an award-winning movie and TV costume designer. Before that Missy was a union costumer, a person who actually helps performers put on their costumes. My best friend Peggy is the daughter of a late movie studio CEO and his first trophy wife who used her divorce settlement to open a leading agency representing child and teen performers. Peggy worked as an actress on TV from infancy through age 19. Many of our friends are in the movie and TV business. Some are parents of child performers.

Thus when I share about diapers being worn by performers I am using information supplies to me by people in the know.

For years there have been 'skeptics' way into denial that people past age 2 wear diapers inside costumes. So far none of these skeptics have even claimed to have inside information. Your mileage will vary.