LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB/DL celebrities? (with pics!)

Well, why not? :) They are young and healthly, so they can't have severe bladder problems (and even a model/actress/singer has bathroom breaks and is logically able to "hold it")..so it doesn't seem impossible to me that one of them might be a DL! Honestly, I can't explain Mischa's "bulge" other than by a diaper, my opinion is that it's way too thick to be a protection only for "that time of the month"

First of all, totally agree with the above. Just because they are young and wearing diapers, doesn't necessarily mean that they are ABDL. Also, wetste is totally right, that is undoubtedly a Tena Slip Maxi, and zooming in, you can even see the yellow wetness indicator, so it appears that she is dry (for the moment). Very hot. So is Kate Moss. It looks to be a very thick diaper, too! Anybody speak French and know what the article is saying?

Blake Shelton on the Voice stated one of the female country artist is incontinent and wears diapers. He was nice and wouldn't disclose who it was which is very respectful. I think his comment came about cause Adam from Maroon 5 his co judge cracked a joke saying Blake needed a adult diaper or depends. I don't remember if he said adult diaper or depends. If I remember correctly Blake spill his drink on his lap. This happened on the Voice that aired just recently in the middle of season. Anyways if Shania is wearing a diaper she could very well be the country singer that is incontinent. And incontinence effects people of all ages not just the elderly. Quite a few people are incontinent since birth from reasons of mentally not capable to control the bladder or anal functions, or physically handicapped that impedes their bladder or anal functions or they are just plainly incontinent. Their is several ways people can become incontinent in their youth and adulthood. I became incontinent at age 35.

• Like 2

Watch a little figure skating and it's hard to imagine that some of those skaters aren't wearing a little plastic bikini at the very least under their revealing outfits as they do their routines on the ice.

Watch a little figure skating and it's hard to imagine that some of those skaters aren't wearing a little plastic bikini at the very least under their revealing outfits as they do their routines on the ice.

Figure skaters require all the flexibility they can get.

It's interesting to me that so many people in our community complain about the social stigma about wearing diapers and are so terrified to go outside wearing a diaper in public or buying diapers at a store because people will instantly think they are ABDL and criticize them for it, and yet they themselves perpetuate that very stigma by zooming in on celebrity crotches to see if they're wearing diapers and, if they are, instantly assuming they are ABDL.

• Like 2

It's interesting to me that so many people in our community complain about the social stigma about wearing diapers and are so terrified to go outside wearing a diaper in public or buying diapers at a store because people will instantly think they are ABDL and criticize them for it, and yet they themselves perpetuate that very stigma by zooming in on celebrity crotches to see if they're wearing diapers and, if they are, instantly assuming they are ABDL.

It wouldn't be a public forum if there weren't double-standards aplenty peppered with blatant hypocrisy.

I would imagine Kate Moss would be wearing it because she's a model and, generally speaking, and this is just speculation, takes laxatives to keep herself thin. So diapers could be useful in that respect. No leaking~

I get the tendency to want to believe in this sort of thing but I don't see any evidence of it. Even the Kate Moss picture I am pretty sure it just underwear. The shape of her bum and the odd angle is making it look like something it's not.