LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LeakMaster Deluxe (from Adult Cloth Diapers)

Gary LeakMaster Deluxe

ADULT CLOTH DIAPERS

9713 South 600 West

Sandy, UT 84070

Toll Free: (877) 215-9004

Local/International: (801) 566-7579

http://adultclothdiaper.com

lm3.jpg

ITEM: Gary LeakMaster Deluxe plastic panties: : Haveyweight viny panties

MATERIAL: 7 mil vinyl; smooth on both sides

ELASTICS: Approx 1" encased in waterproof material

MEASUREMENTS: The sides are 12" at the shortest point from waistband to legband and the crotch is about 10" at the narrowest point; Varying with size

SHAPE: Full-cut

NOISE: RATING 4 (with 10 being a rustle/crinke fest fantasy). They brag about how quiet these are, but unless you are wearing a fairly full skirt, they will show

LEAKS: Well it is called "LeakMaster". However, the secret to preventing leaks is proper fit more than anything else

COLORS: 1, Milky White ; RATING: 1

PRICE: 1-2; $16.95-17.95 discounts on larger orders

PAYMENT: Credit/debit Card; I had no problem creating an accout: THE POSTAGE FEE $10.00 varies with size of order, just how so, I do not know

SIZE CHART

lmsize.gif

Gary has a habit of having a large overlap so that if you fit into Medium, you can fit into Large and even XL with no problem unless you are on the lowest part of Medium. If you can get the largest size you fit since the body of the panty will be bigger

NOTES: Made by Gary, which makes so many different kinds and colors, even of LeakMaster (this is the "Deluxe"), that we would need to review by website and material, which would be an awesome undertaking. We picked these as a replacement for Comco. it also appears that the material is so durable that it would survive the very hot water needed to dye them to a colro of your choice though it would be nice if they came in colors and a snap-on althernative in heavyweight. Gary does make snap-on in 4 mil "lightweight" but I would not trust lightweight materials to take the stress involved with snap-on panties, maybe they will make them in heavyweight now that Comco seems to be gone away for keeps

COMMENTS (LOOK & FEEL: Like all the Gary 7 mil products, this is a good replacement for Comco and in some ways better. It is longer and has a wider crotch in the larger sizes and the material is even smoother. which means, being fuller cut, it is more "babyish". It could use a different name and the label being on the front does not help since it shows the name. "LeakMaster" is not exactly a "comforting" name. In terms of "babyishness" It would resemble anything from 1948 to the BabyMate of 1985. More like the earlier ones before softer materials were available

RATING: depending on your taste. Just under 10 with the name and label placement being a minimal minus for "babyishness"

sealapproval.gif

I did this before I did the LL Medico reviews of the "standard" Gary panties

I have 4 pairs of them now and love them. They are comfortable and fit nicely. They do tend to crinkly somewhat but under jeans they are not noticeable. They also wash up nicely and dries very quickly.

I too wish they came in colors but not as of yet. They also make for a great night cover over diapers.

I feel that this is one plastic pant that can take a licking and keep on covering with safety even in cold weather. Can't wait for summer to get here to see how they hold up and feel. For the money I feel it is well spent for a good quality product.

I think LL Medico also sells them. Any of the 7 mil Gary items will do since they have a large size overlap. For example anyone with a waist size 36" can fit into any one of 5 sizes and the largest size has a side seam of 17" and a crotch width of 19" so that will fit over anything very well. and LL Medico has an excellent record of service

For items not listed on the LL Medico page, get their FULL CATALOG

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the review, Christine. It just so happens I'm in the market for new plastic panties, not to mention new diapers, so this will be invaluable.

Please read my entire review page

The ordinary Gary panties have a wide overlap range so that a perso9n, with say, a 36" waist can wear about 9 sizes, beginning with a side seam of aboutt 8" and crotch of 10 and endking with 17" and 19" (I do not want to even try to imagine what THAT would swallow up). That would be sufficient for anything this side of Bigfoot

The shape is a bit odd with the crotch being wider than the side seams are long

LL Medico is one of the few that lists the side seam. A. C. Medical lists the maximum hip size with diaper

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got these, I have been planning on trying cloth and figured might as well. Just got my first 2 Cloth diapers today, doubled up and they fit perfectly, still a little room, could possibly triple, but not really into the "Baby" feeling, so I think doubling is my max. Actually wearing just 1 cloth and the plastic pants to work today (Don't intend to wet it while at work as I need to buy some zip-loc bags first and maybe a messenger bag to use as my diaper bag as I only use one of those small lunch bags (Holds maybe a 6 pack of soda) so I definitely need something bigger). I can say that the Cloth/Plastic combo brings back fond memories, I actually remember my toddler years (Some of them at least, I remember fragments of 3, 4 and 5 anything before that.. nada, guess thats before we start "Remembering" things) so I may update my "Age play to maybe 4-6" as that is when I've been most comfortable in diapers. Ah, the days when we just sat in our diapers watching Bugs Bunny or playing outside with Tonka trucks.