LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Hate has to Stop

DailyDi

OMG...that hit close to home on a couple levels...although not sure what hate has to do with the decision of her parents, maybe I am just looking at it from the religious view....not that I am taking their sides mind you ;)

I just saw this story a little earlier tonight. Such a sad story to hear. Hopefully her parents can learn the error of their ways, in that their beliefs don't make the way they treated her right. Instead of being open to her needs, they flat out rejected her saying she was basically a sinner for the way she felt.

My personal view of suicide is its a basically cowardly thing to do. I've lived through and seen first hand the devastation that this causes both friends and family. I haven't read the story so I can't say why or how the parents are feeling, and from the comments it sounds like the parents are being selfish self center douch-bags but I also have no sympathy for her as well. Her parents maybe unaffected by her decision to end her life but I can bet the planet her closest friends and loved ones are asking themselves what they could have done to help her out of this pit. I know first hand because my uncle killed himself. I've never thought someone ending their life could cause so much suffering. My 2 cents.

@awakenevil- Have you ever experienced a level of physical pain so horrendous that even though the doctors were giving you as much morphine and Demerol as they could, you would have killed yourself if you were able to? I have, and having almost done myself in due to untreated Clinical Depression I beg to differ with you. Suicide isn't always cowardice <_<

I witness my aunt and cousins cry uncontrollably as I carried a casket to its final resting place. I remember getting out of my mustang with my cousin and see her cry uncontrollably and remember that feeling when nothing I could say or do to help ease the pain she was feeling. I remember the look of his granddaughter ask her grandma why her grandpa was ignoring her. How do you tell a toddler that he isn't coming back? Yeah killing yourself only causes those that live through it to suffer in way that I can only say hurts in ways I lack words for.

Yes, those who love you that you leave behind will hurt but your choice was made because of your own pain, so are you asking me that I suffer living in endless total misery simply for the sake of others? What about my hurt, does it not have an equal value? Not only have I been a hairsbreadth away from my own suicide, it has happened around me several times; the last beiung my best friend of 23 years who meant as much or more to me than family does. My Dad chose it. There are things in this life which can make living unbearable, which many of the lucky ones do not understand.

There is a difference between ending your life due to serious medical need versus mental stress caused by other. You have a life threatening disease that's eating you alive i can 100% agree with that choice and support it. Killing yourself because someone is tormenting you isn't something I can or will ever support. People are dicks. Ending your life because someone else is pushing to that point isn't positive and doesn't end the problem. The solution in the second case isn't cut and dry but the answer should never be ending your life. Sorry this is a touchy subject. I can even say this is as touchy as LGBT, Religious,

I believe the reason why people say suicide is a cowards way out is because those left behind are the ones left picking up the pieces. There have been many times I say to myself, why am I even here. Does any one even care I exist? I have been ridiculed because I am fat. Made fun of because of my last name is almost spelled underwear. I have had anger, sadness, frustration. There have been times, I have held a knife in my hand and just stare at my arm thinking just a few cuts and it can be over. What stops me? I still haven't even figured that out.

Having lost childhood friends to suicide, I consider the line between taking ones life for medical reasons and mental distress very thin to the point the latter is medical as they are mentally unwell.

But trying look beyond that as extremely painful as I find it right now, the bigger questions revolve around the permitting of

My personal view of suicide is its a basically cowardly thing to do. I've lived through and seen first hand the devastation that this causes both friends and family. I haven't read the story so I can't say why or how the parents are feeling, and from the comments it sounds like the parents are being selfish self center douch-bags but I also have no sympathy for her as well. Her parents maybe unaffected by her decision to end her life but I can bet the planet her closest friends and loved ones are asking themselves what they could have done to help her out of this pit. I know first hand because my uncle killed himself. I've never thought someone ending their life could cause so much suffering. My 2 cents.

i totally agree here, as i have felt a lost many times.

I find the people who think suicide is cowardly are mostly the ones haven't had to deal with feeling so bad that suicide seems to be a good choice

not me, i know in most ever case that time heals, if you let or set your brain to it.