LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regressed Teenager

daddybrian

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You are as pretty as she was, Ashley. She was having affairs with a male coworker, that is cheating outside of your committed relationship with other people. She then announced that she would rather be with him over me. I didn't want to end the relationship we had with each other, I was given no choice. So I contacted a lawyer and started filing papers for separation."

"I am sure that she does love you, Ashley. She left more because I tried forcing counseling about our marriage and her affairs, but she would not have any of it. Honestly I was glad when she packed her stuff and left, because I didn't want to hear her trying to poison your mind with bad talk about me. Yes, I may work a lot, but this house is paid for completely and I have enough to care for us.

I get up after being all dressed and ready to go to bed. I go to the bathroom my nightie not hiding my diaper very well and brush my teeth. I then go back into my room and say, "I'm ready daddy. We cuddle and you read story daddy. Daddy do you have tomorrow off work? I wanna spend the day with you tomorrow instead of by myself."

I go get a book that used to be a favorite of yours when you were younger while you brush your teeth. Lets you get all comfortable in my lap. "No, Ashley, I have work again tomorrow. Should be a light day like today was. You know you can always call me there at the office." Starts to read the book to you.

Brian admires his daughter snuggled against him deep in sleep. She was so pretty and glad she was feeling relief about not waking up to wet sheets anymore, even-though probably humiliated about being in a diaper. I wiggle you up onto my lap so in a more comfortable position and am soon sleeping myself until my cell phone wakes me up.