LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regressed Teenager

daddybrian

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nod and and start running away from you not watching where I am going. I trip over a rock and just as I look forward, I slam into a tree face first. I start crying my face and my leg hurting a lot. My forehead split open slightly and my nose bleeding. My leg is in a weird position.

I run to you, knowing you will be injured and upset. I get you laying on the ground and face in the shade, then run to get paper towels from bathroom to stop the bleeding. Makes you tilt you head way back and I squeeze your nose to stop the bleeding, and have you hold a folded paper towel over scrape on forehead.

I am crying loudly as it hurts a lot. I try to move my leg as I hold my head and scream in pain. I decide it would be better not to move my leg. My head keeps bleeding no matter how much pressure I put on it.

Angela sees what happens and runs over to the baby and her dad. She says, "I am a doctor I can help. I already called 911 an ambulance is on the way."

I keep crying in a lot of pain. I lay there no longer putting pressure on my head as I feel to weak. I start to look like I might pass out.

Angela sees the ambulance and says, "no need. They are here." Just as she says this, the ambulance pulls up. The parametics run over and get me on the stretcher. The cut my pants off to find my leg is swollen and black and blue. They put pressure on my head and nose. They get us and the doctor into the ambulance and start heading to the hospital

I hear the wailing siren of the approaching ambulance and hurry out of the bathroom, carrying more paper towels. After knowing which hospital you are being taken to, I hurry home and drive to where you were taken, bringing you diaper bag with me and a few of your favorite accessories.

I cry as your not with me and they get my head bandaged and my now broken leg in a cast. We get to the hospital and I am put in a room now fast asleep. My diaper now soaked and messy from the scare.

Angela waits for you to show up so she can explain everything that went wrong.

• 4 months later...