LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Problem with Dry 24/7

Anybody else ever experience leakage when they are lying down in a Dry 24/7? It's a consistent problem for me and it's starting to sour my experience, especially because I wear often and I wear to bed. The past three mornings I've woken up with a small puddle on my bedding and I've had to wash it all. It could be because I diaper myself and I'm not too good at it, however I usually tape em' on pretty tight.

• 1 month later...

No leaking problems from my dry 24/7's. Although I dont like that they clump when wet. The exterior feels bumpy when I wet them. Anyone else experience this?

Mine will clump after 4+ hours of them being wet, and me being active. I tend to get this with most every other brand though, so it's pretty normal.

If I'm not careful to make sure the back of the diaper is pulled up all the way when I tape it on I might also end up with too much loose padding in the seat of my diaper. This will make it clump up really bad even with almost no wetting. This might be what you're getting too.

I don't have leak issues with 247s very often... but I always feel like I'm going to leak in them. They are pretty big, and don't fit very snug against my body, even with the tapes super tight.

I'd go down a size. A leak is often from a gap somewhere if the diapers not saturated of coarse. 24/7's run a bit big so that's likely the issue. See my review on the Dry 24/7 thread I posted today and the experience I had of wearing too big of an Abena L4. Needless to say, bigger isn't always better even if there's more coverage. A good diaper is a fitting diaper.