LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Ignoring" the Way to Incontinence?

I've been 24/7 and trying to lose control for almost three years now. I've made progress, but still a long way to go. One thing I keep reading from guys who've made it is that they trained themselves to not pay any attention to their wetting. Looking back, I'm not sure I understand exactly what they mean. I've assumed you let go and the. Distract yourself. Do you actually mean you stop paying any attention even to the urge, so Ivette g happens without control when you keep on ignoring the need? I'd love some clarity, because three years into this, I REALLY need to start making some better progress! Thanks!!

Here is what I did...

Whenever my body told my mind I needed to pee, I made an explicit, conscious decision that whatever I was doing at the moment was more important, and that I would continue whatever it was. It helped a great deal to be sure my diaper would hold the results. It took me around six weeks and I was starting to pee before I was aware of the need to do so.

At that point, I figured out that wearing diapers, while fun, is also a lot of work, and the gloss had left it when the work was daily?

I realized that playing at incontinence is my preffered situation, and I left off diapers for a month or so.

I have no trouble wetting---it's just that so far, I have to consciously let it go.

DP, when you say you made a conscious decision that whatever you were doing at the time was more important, does that mean you did not "let go," but ignored the urge and relied on your body to take care of it? That's what I've been trying to figure out. So far, I always respond ASAP to the urge, but it's starting to sound like I should be disregarding the urge, and trusting my body to take care of things on its own.

Is that what you're saying? Thanks!

Three years is not very long to develop a disassociated condition.

When the brain receives the signals, it commands the muscles to contract and hold. Ignoring the signal and intentionally keeping the muscles relaxed while allowing whatever happens will eventually decrease the brain response until the brain no longer has a reliable connection to those muscles.

The muscles that control continence work both ways. At rest they don't do anything, just sitting there waiting to work. When contractions start, the brain tells the sphincters to contract and hold which counteracts the contractions and after a short period stops them.

When you go, the muscle relaxes opening the pipe, then returns to neutral.

As the muscles have to go both ways to work well, any stress on the muscle in one direction only, will make it less effective.

Constantly confusing the brain with inconsistent response to the signals, will eventually make the brain ignore those signals and decrease the effectiveness of the pathways to control those muscles.

I still don't understand stand why one would want to lose control other than it being fun. I feel that way at times but other settings I rather have control especially around family and at work.

I still don't understand stand why one would want to lose control other than it being fun. I feel that way at times but other settings I rather have control especially around family and at work.

All I can say is I didn't set out to loose control it just happened due to several factors. I wouldn't have chosen it but now I'm incontinent and become somewhat of a DL I don't see it as a big problem.

• Like 1

I get it. Does anyone have a problem with the smells. Cause I told my therapist about it and she said she could smell a slight wet one though I was really sweating after walking to grind the place. I tried to persuade her otherwise. Yes well I you'd here I wear to relax myself and she prescribe a pill to reduce my anxiety which is my desire to wear. Yeah and I told her you can smell it because it's your subconscious.

Do you really fully let go when you pee? Like don't ever give a moments thought that you should stop your stream so you don't leak. Full throttle pee, even if you end up leaking. At least that is my thought on the subject and probably how I would do it if I tried and would be my only way as I have a shy bladder and so when I pee it is always a flood. I do wonder if I tried do this if it would help with my shy bladder and maybe I would end up peeing more often? Don't know, but my situation right now wouldn't allow trying this out, so maybe in the future when my situation changes? Who knows, time will tell, lol.

Have you ever driven to work and realized you didn't remember how you got there? Have you ever gone to push up your glasses and realized you weren't wearing them?