LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Original Pampers Scent

Eros

There are lots of different baby powder scents available.

Any store that sells essential oils will have version. Try looking at soap making suppliers or health stores.

The original Johnson's scent was created in the late 1800's and is a closely guarded secret. It is thought to be made of citrus, vanilla and lavender.

A baby powder scent is a combination of ingredients.

I would suspect a commercial scent formulation would have to be low cost, easy to make, readily available, etc.

Those requirements could thin down the potential ingredient list.

There are many potential ingredients in a baby powder scent formulation.

Lavender

Vanilla

Citrus

White musk

Cumarine

Violet

Rosewood

Geranium

Palmarosa

Chamomile

Ylang Ylang

Lemon

Bergamot

Rose

Balsam

Tonka bean

There are also a few deodorants that have a pretty good baby powder scent.

I've got a box of the Ultra Pampers Plus first Gen XLR that I recently opened just to smell. I had to really stick my nose in the diaper and breath deep but it's still there. Enough that it briefly took me back to the diaper isles of the 80's. That Pampers section with those massive boxes of 28-64 diapers was the best. I too want that smell back. Ever thought about contacting P&G to ask about it?

they burn like mad if I get any on my private parts...

If the spray hurts your skin, try spraying the diaper and let it dry thoroughly before wearing. If there's something in the spray media, that should fix it but if there's something in the scent particles themselves it won't. It's worth a try though ;)

I use it everyday :) Secret spray powder scent is the best!

Got some and it does smell good, but it's strong and I know if I wore it to work it would be identified. I heard Lady Speed Stick smells good too, I want to check that out.