LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you find yourself rubbing your diaper?

babyleanna75

If I'm wearing a skirt or dress and a diaper, or a shirt and diaper but no pants... actually, yeah. Especially if it's a plastic-backed one. Not so much so when there's pants in the way, though.

The way my panties feel over thick diapers remind me what a little girl I am since the very smooth material is very feminine to me

When I was treated as a little girl, and gotten ready for bed, after I was put in the diaper and rubber panties, my hand was taken and rubbed on my panties to make me understand that I was still little and a girl (for all practical purposes)

Yeah I do this as well :blush: Just like the feel of my special plastic underwear and reminding myself of what i'm wearing....and the squishy feel of a soggy disposable is also wonderful....a kind of feeling of accomplishment....or being naughty ;) or something like that..

• Like 1

Now we comprenez-vous why the plastic lining is so heavily preferred over the cloth

I sometimes do it after I wet or mess. The thought of doing it in my diaper than in the toilet is exciting and I like feeling the pee spread through my diaper.