LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worried that daytime wettings may lead to night time wettings.

So over the course of the past year, I have been having very poor bladder control during the day. I have been wearing diapers at work for about a year now. There are good days but mostly bad days. Lately I have been waking up in the morning with the worst full bladder fealing. I am able to make it through the night without having to get up most of the time but when i do get up I have very limited time to make it to the bathroom. My main concern is having to deal with night time wettings and just am wondering if anyone else started with daytime problems that eventually led to night time problems.

I am aware that a year in diapers has most likely taking a big toll on my bladder capacity and just curious on my odds for the future on losing night time control.

I have been to the doctor and had test run and they were unable to find out why i was having such poor control. i am a DL and I explained to the doctor about wearing diapers for fun so he said there had to of confused my bladder. But i have been trying to retrain my bladder but have had very poor progress. I even stopped wearing for fun and more so to avoid actual accidents.

When im at work i will hold my bladder as long as I can. Some days that can be two hours and other days it will be forty minutes. I have even had just small leaks around the house.

The problem has been going on for close to two years now. When it first started it was just strong sudden urges to pee. Many times leaving very close to accidents. But maybe nine months in i started having accidents here and there. Then i started wearing diapers to work so I wouldn't have to worry about wetting my pants. So to be honest I don't know what is up. When ever i seam to feel like I'm getting in control of my bladder it just remind me that it's in charge.

I have OAB and urge incontinence and only have accidents during the day, been this way for 4 years. I wear diapers w

24/7 even though I don't wet the bed, sometimes I can't make it to the toilet when I get up.

While being a DL may a part of you, it does not necessarily cause loss of control all by itself but it can reduce your will to have control if you let it- that's my own situation. I don't think you need to "fire the doctor" yet, but you and them should not stop trying to find the cause and solution until you've tried everything known without success. If your doctor won't do that then you fire them, but give them a chance and push them to do a better job faster if you need to. There are many things which can cause your symptoms and much that can be done to mitigate them that works at least partially for most people so don't give up hope ;)

Found the topic where you are quoted where you talk about heavy diaper use and starting to lose control of your bladder. I think the quote came from incontinence desires. And if you were trying to become incontinent you past the point of no return and can't regain control of your bladder that may be why the doctor can't find anything wrong with you. I brought the topic back so everyone can read the quote it's on the first page

;

So over the course of the past year, I have been having very poor bladder control during the day. I have been wearing diapers at work for about a year now. There are good days but mostly bad days. Lately I have been waking up in the morning with the worst full bladder fealing. I am able to make it through the night without having to get up most of the time but when i do get up I have very limited time to make it to the bathroom. My main concern is having to deal with night time wettings and just am wondering if anyone else started with daytime problems that eventually led to night time problems.

I am aware that a year in diapers has most likely taking a big toll on my bladder capacity and just curious on my odds for the future on losing night time control.

For me it was my bedwetting that led to daytime incontinence. I am in nappies all the time now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mommypro has posted a few times the last year or two about this and brought up his last thread were another member quoted him from one of his posts in incontinence desires forum and I believe that he may have been doing the 12 month program and gone past the point of no return and now isn't liking his decision. And my best advice is to see some doctor and try meds as I've told him several times he's posted threads. And OP hasn't been on since he last post on the thread.