LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

my first messy diaper

Was not planned. I had a bad tummy ache for hours and put a diaper on after I already used the toilet. Was literally laying here and now I'm just about in my first messy diaper. The one thing I know is I feel super naughty. I got diaper punishment when I was 4 for messing my pantries. At least in in my diaper :)

• Like 1

I was in diapers it i was 5 though I remember slightly getting punished for having accidents in my diapers when i was toddler. I've also got diaper punishment when I was 10 by my mother when I ended up messing myself somehow in my sleep near sometime near Christmas til the new year began (though i never used the diaper during the time period).

• Like 1

Yeah,I got diaper punishment at 4 on thanksgiving about a week before my 5th birthday. I pooped in my panties and my parents saw me with my messy panties and spanked me in front of my whole entire family (literally everyone) and spanked me and put one of my little sisters diapers on me. I remember them telling me if I was going to act like a baby than I'd be treated like one too. I had to wear the diaper all night. Yep having similar feelings. I know its helped with my tummy ache :)

Yeah,I got diaper punishment at 4 on thanksgiving about a week before my 5th birthday. I pooped in my panties and my parents saw me with my messy panties and spanked me in front of my whole entire family (literally everyone) and spanked me and put one of my little sisters diapers on me. I remember them telling me if I was going to act like a baby than I'd be treated like one too. I had to wear the diaper all night. Yep having similar feelings. I know its helped with my tummy ache :)

Sounds like you have/had a mean family. I feared a bad reaction from my family when I told them, but was happily surprised that they didn't mind.

My first messy diaper wasn't planned at all. I was 20 in college. I would only wear diapers when all of my roommates went home for the weekends. I use to be really grossed out at the thought of pooping in my diaper. Anyways back to the story. I would put one on at night because I would get really turned on by waking up in the morning and peeing when I first woke up. My girlfriend was staying the night with me that night and prior to this morning we never discussed pooping in my diaper.I was laying on my back when I woke up and spread my legs and started peeing, I was in the middle of peeing when I felt something more start to come out. At first I tried to hold it but realized I couldn't so I just let it go. My girlfriend woke up when I started moving around. Ha it was a very obvious smell and she asked if I just pooped. I said yes and her response really surprised me which changed things from there on. She said she's been hoping I would finally do that because the thought of me doing that in bed with her really turned her on. After well I'll just let you imagine what happened after that ;)

• 1 month later...

My first messy diaper was on purpose just like every one since. The one time I had a legitimate reason to be in a diaper was when I broke my hip in a motorcycle accident and had been backed up for the last 7 days due to morphine. I couldn't move much and the nurse gave a bottle of sodium citrate. She then asked if I needed a diaper. I will always regret turning that offer down. That would have been an epic mess.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...