LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for diaper mates on the gold coast

Guest Jzucc3

• 3 weeks later...

Besides for the very first section of this site, saying you must be 18 or above to enter, I didn't really see anything in the site rule's post about age restrictions, are you suggesting that I am under 18?

Well let's break that down for those less involved (Evolved). It says don't Enter unless you are over 18 on the front door....then the argument is there isn't any rule inside that says that? :huh: Had one followed the rule at first we would have no reason to explain why there would be no need for a sign inside now would we? And as far as you being underage. A guest account is usually the sign that a Mod has deleted a under age account, thus my reason for posting. ;)

Well if it's going to be assumed that most guests are under aged members who shouldn't be on this site, why have them at all. I personally just hate signing up for websites, hence why I am using a guest account to post instead.

Sounds fair to me... post away. :) Actually I was unaware that guest could post to the site, as before they couldn't that I was aware of, might be a glitch in our new software...Got no problem with those that want to come and have a look around and not join. But it only seems fair that if your going to "Use" the site, then you should want to be part of the community in which you decided to use. And then again, let's not forget what those around here will perceive when seeing a guest account. You tend to make alot more friends being a friend and active member of a site by those that know you then to poke around now and then on a hidden account that didn't even bother with a introduction. But suit yourself. Have a good one. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Diaperguyipswich
On 7 February 2016 at 2:44 PM, ABDL_glenno92 said:

i live in springfield about 10 min from redbank

I live in Ipswich. Are you still looking for diaper friends