LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

should i?

there's dozens of tips. the safest is an enema (in my opinion). then there's bananas, marshmallows, suppositories, and laxatives (in order of safest to most likely to cause problems with digestion/diarrhea longer than desired).

there's dozens of tips. the safest is an enema (in my opinion). then there's bananas, marshmallows, suppositories, and laxatives (in order of safest to most likely to cause problems with digestion/diarrhea longer than desired).

I haven't done this myself, but several of the people I know who have all mentioned the same things. First, make sure you're alone when you do this in case things go sideways. (You wouldn't want to accidentally "out" yourself with a leaky diaper.) Second, make sure you can take the messy diaper to the trash outside. Wet ones might not be noticeable inside, but messy ones will be, and the chance of someone picking up on the odor even if you've tried to obscure it are much greater. If you absolutely can't get outside right away, take a piece of alumnium foil and wrap your diaper in it as a last-ditch effort to mask the smell. This should keep the odor from being noticable for a little while, but you still need to get the messy ones outside ASAP even if you do this. Also, what everyone else has said about just going naturally. No need to force yourself to go, just be patient and you'll have a naturally messy diaper soon enough.

Just another tip as I know you like to wear baby diapers....On your attempt at this I would probably say you should probably stand in the shower or tub to insure things go as planned. while they may work okay for number ones, I question their ability on a adult frame to hold back a full messing. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Just do it natural. Wait till your home alone for a while. Diaper up and go. I would mess while standing, just squat a little and push it out into your diaper. Walk around, some people enjoy walking around with the the lump just setting there in the back of the diaper. When you are ready, sit down on a wooden or vinal covered chair or stool or other solid surface. Fabrics will hold the odor so pick a surface that can be easily wiped off when you are done. Sit down and the mess will squish and spread. It will spread on your but cheeks, up between your legs and up your but crack. The feeling as the warm mess spreads is absolutely incredible. It is my favorite part of wearing a diaper. Every time you move or wiggle in your seat, you will feel the mess move. When you are done, jump in the shower, undo the tapes while holding the diaper up. Use the front half of the diaper to wipe as much of the poop from your crotch and but with one hand while still holding up the back half of the diaper with the other hand. Roll the diaper up into it's self. Wash yourself very well a couple times and rinse out the shower very well. Dispose of the diaper outside. Wipe off the chair you sat on and wash the clothes you wore. Lite a candle or spray some Fabrees. Hope you enjoy the experience.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not crazy about the cleanup, but doing it feels really good. I have to take fish oil for cholesterol management, so that makes for a "squishy" stool. I only poop when I have a good amount of time to clean up, but I do enjoy it.