LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else Make Themselves Desperate?

I was wondering if anyone else did this. I like to make myself desperate before going potty in my diaper I drank a ton of tea and a glass of coffee and just gave myself an enema. I'm already uncomfortable in both regards but I like to make it where I'm desperate by the time I let myself go. Anyone else like doing that? Doing it this way is a lot sore satisfying for me for some reason. I also like telling myself I'm a big girl until I give in when I'm in little mode. So fun.

I've been urge incontinent for the last couple of decades. I get desperate to go every single time I need to. And I need to every couple of hours. Somehow it hasn't been as much fun for me. I do get the feeling of satisfaction being enhanced by finally being able to release though.

Only for messing, and every time. The build up and struggle to hold it is 90% of the joy in the act of messing for me. Laxatives, Enemas, bananas, marshmallows... I use it all. Although I am rather well informed about the chemical makeup of everything I use and exactly how it interacts with my body. Safety is important to me and I will not utilize anything that will alter any functions in a way I do not want. The biggest one being any stimulant based laxative or diuretic.

I'm doing that very thing right now... :) I know I'm gonna hafta make a big poopoo soon so I put on a big crinkly diaper and drank a big mug of coffee. If I still haven't filled my diapers in an hour or so I might consider marshmallows. I've been saving up two days worth of Xmas dinners so I will have a stinky diaper to squirm in one way or another :wub:

I love holding my pee and drinking coffee and then putting in a glycerin suppository. I try to hold it as long as I can while I'm out but eventually I can help but fully load my diaper. Not having a choice is amazing. Then sitting down on it is icing on the cake. :)