LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snuggies

DailyDi

I 'almost' ordered some samples if everything ( waddlers, over nights and the s.ex line) but I figured $30 for 6 diapers///:huh: just didn't seem right at the time. Sooooo...I might try again, when OI am in a binge frame of mind...or not, don't know. I have a had enough time rationalizing te cost of Abena M4's and dry 24/7's, both which I like a L*O*T! more money for something with a print???? *shrug* don't know. I'll wait and see what happens down the road I guess.

I'm kinda doing the same thing. I wanted a sample of the waddler overnights and thought to myself "10 dollars for 2 diapers? eh." I have a few diapers to burn through before my stash gets cleaned out. So I'm waiting as well. I don't usually go for printed stuff, and I keep on telling myself that my next diaper will be a pull-up, but the waddlers look too good to not order as my next diaper!

Thanks to nhdl for posting the comparison pics. With a lot of brands I can go with either the large or the extra large, but if that's their large I'm definitely not wasting my money on these. Too bad, because they are awfully cute, but I can't justify spending that much on something that will either be so tight it's uncomfortable, or not even fit at all.