LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snuggies

DailyDi

Yep they are in, Got mine last Saturday. Wore one out for quick night out. Being on the small side and it was a medium, I found the fit not overly big, and was able to get a comfortable fit. the plastic has a bit of a texture to it, similar to some runs of depends, that is to say not butter soft, but no actual grain per say. Landing zone is pretty crinkly as most are. print as you can see isn't overpowering, but yet very babyish all the same. They don't seem really thick like some diapers such as bambino bell's, but they do have some weight and girth to the padding.

• Like 2

More absorbent than they look for sure. Must be almost all sap and only a little pulp.

Yeah I was going to say that, but has to have something there that is causing the wick....unless I just tend to rock alot :P

Yep they are in, Got mine last Saturday. Wore one out for quick night out. Being on the small side and it was a medium, I found the fit not overly big, and was able to get a comfortable fit. the plastic has a bit of a texture to it, similar to some runs of depends, that is to say not butter soft, but no actual grain per say. Landing zone is pretty crinkly as most are. print as you can see isn't overpowering, but yet very babyish all the same. They don't seem really thick like some diapers such as bambino bell's, but they do have some weight and girth to the padding.

Hmmmm I'll keep watching these...might order some, but the costs! $25 a bag AND $10 shipping?? for 10 diapers?? Sheesh! :screwy:

Yeah the deal was $20 a bag preorder and $10 for the whole order so I jumped in, so still around $2.25 a diaper, definitely not a daily wear, but fun not the less....Update for last night:

The doctor kidnapped Santa from me this year, but I'm going to try some ASAP just for fun ;) And because regardless of what something costs, if they support the ABDL community in any way then they are worth helping out <_<

These are stuck at the post office till I return to Mass. on the 29th. Hope they don't get returned to sender!

Call your local post office and inform them...generally if not picked up in like three days they send them back.

Some detailed shots of the leg cuffs, tapes waistband etc would be brilliant, please.

And some "wet" shots to get an idea of the clumping etc.

Thanks :) basically just loadsa pics of what looks like the daddy of AB diapers.

Here is wet picture of me. I did one heavy wetting don't feel like there was any clumping.

http://i.imgur.com/dPkqpWB.jpg

• 5 weeks later...