LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Went through a break up,AB-side and all,need advice

Yeah that's tough stuff. I've been through that and regardless of how you go about handling it, it has been my experience that you will eventually get through it and come out that much more experienced and (especially for me) secure about your abdl side both in and outside of a relationship. I've been on both sides of the spectrum. I had an ex wife who completely despised my abdl side and I tried to supress it in order to please her and after my divorce, I met a girl who had no hang ups about it and totally enjoyed playing the mommy role. I had a lot of amazing times with my ex girlfriend, I basically got to experience everything that I honestly believed was never going to be possible for me, everything from being cared for like a baby to how close it brought us our intimacy outside of the abdl play. But unfortunately our intimacy was the only thing strong with our relationship. Everything outside the bedroom was just a fucking wreck, we were just incompatible in this side of things from the get go but I hung in there and bent over backwards volunteering myself to help support her and her son, hoping that eventually she could support herself and our daily lives out side of the bedroom could be just as strong as it was in it. It didn't happen and it fucking ripped my god damn heart out having to break up with her. We made up and broke up a few times after that first break up but then the final nail in the coffin was her breaking up with me the last time by moving away to another state to marry a guy on a whim. Talk about being completely emotionally annihilated... I missed that abdl bond I had with her and was so afraid that I would never experience it again that I ran back to her time and time again and I always suspected she was a player and sure enough in the end I get my suspicions proved right on what my gut was telling me the whole time...

I told you the major points of my experience with this just to emphasize that if you are in just a fraction of the anguish and hopelessness I was in when my relationship was in its death throes and then finally ended in its burst of flames them I'm here to tell you, you can get through this. I would advise to just focus on rediscovering what you love doing in life outside the realm of love relationships and your abdl side for awhile, and yes, I couldn't think about my abdl side without thinking about her for the longest time. There is no easy way for me to break that part of it to you but I can say that it does get easier and eventually it just won't be a big deal. I still think about her at times when I'm treating myself to some baby time but it truly doesn't bother me these days. Being with my ex gf has also shown me what made me and my ex wife's relationship work as well as it did... and I guess that my main point with all this, just grieve what you have to grieve and then just immerse yourself into all the passions you have in other aspects of your life while keeping an eye out for another potential lover.

I hope this helps man, because getting over my ex girlfriend was the most emotionally painful experience of my life, no bull shit.

Were it not for her drinking problem I could have had my soulmate with my last GF. Deciding to end it was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I still have mementos of her remembering the good times we had which I treasure, for good times are rare and those memories are always nice even though they now carry a tinge of sadness with them. Letting go is one thing- you can't erase the memories. If she walked away from stuff that was hers then it's yours now, but give her a little time to ask for it's return. After that do what you want with it. It's not the end chapter of the book of your life, just the closing of one chapter and the opening of another. Some things will carry over into the rest of the story while others won't so just go on from here and see what comes next and don't go back into the cloised chapter for awhile; give yourself time to heal from it and focus on the new chapter. Good things can still happen and they will if you don't carry the baggage of the past with you into your future!

I recently went through a break up, in August, from an almost 6 year relationship. I was unlucky in the relationship because she hated my Ab side and wouldnt let me have anything to do with it. But on the break up side, I recommend taking time and finding yourself.

When I got divorced I didn't want to wear diapers for a while. There were a number of things I just lost interest in for a while there as I went through the whole shit show that divorce can be. For me it was the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with in my life by far... she cheated and left me for another guy, blamed it on diapers etc etc.

That was many years ago and I am now engaged. Time really healed all wounds and I suspect it will for you as well. If you feel like you need to put the diapers and stuff away for a while, do it. Just be kind and patient with yourself... these things take time and you can't hurry it

Sorry you are going through this.

2 years ago, my wife left. We are still married technically. I wish she had taken more stuff, as even in a new house I'm surrounded by reminders. It seems like I can't move on with all of these things, but I also can't get rid of them because that would leave the house empty.

For me, a near-empty house would be more palatable than one which reminded me of unhappiness. I'd give her notice to get the stuff within 30 days or it's all going to charity. And after that, rebuild B) For about 20 years of my life, everything I had could fit into one full-size van. Now there's 6 times as much and I'm no happier than I was then regarding possessions. It's not what you've got- it's what it means to you, so get rid of the unhappy link to the past and go on with life today ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I would highly recommend getting rid of her baby stuff (and maybe some of yours too, if it reminds you of her.) The first g/f I had who I shared this side of with broke up with me and it was real tuff-I put her pjs and diapers in a shoe box and stuck it under the bed. However, it was like that box infected the rest of my AB stuff which was next to it. In the end I brought the shoe box and some of my stuff to the dump and said goodbye. Blocked her on facebook and wahlah- it was like turning a new page. In order to get over her I needed to just rid her completely from my physical world. Good luck sir-