LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How did you start?

Becky

• 2 weeks later...

I was about 6 when I had my first run in with diapers. My mom's best friend was over visiting with her toddler son. At one point he was being changed and I mustve shown an interest in it because all i remember is she jokingly asked if I wanted to be diapered too. I said no, embarrassed, and life went on. As a kid though I always thought about what it would have been like to say yes.

Around age 8 I was feeling lonely as an only child and remember bugging my parents several times about a younger sibling. I think this played a crutial role in laying down the foundation for the ABDL. Maybe I felt like I wasn't fully experiencing childhood because of it.

At age 11, we moved and uprooted me from all my friends by moving a couple states away. It was particularly stressful for me, and this is when I started making and wearing makeshift diapers at night out of t-shirts and underwear.

This continued until I was 14 when I pretended to wet the bet. My parents took me to the doctor, he couldn't figure it out (obviously), and long story short it was diagnosed as stress, after I fed him some lies about being stressed at school. With my suggestion, my parents bought diapers for me, and were actually very supportive and proud of me for making a responsible decision to handle my problem ... Which of course made me feel extremely guilty and terrible. I stopped magically 2 weeks later out of guilt.

I did makeshifts until 16 when I got my own job and a license. From there on out, I bought my own diapers and used them whenever I could in private. I gradually developed my abdl lifestyle and would work up the courage to first wear them in public and eventually would wear them around when my parents were home. To my knowledge they never found out.

I was about 6 when I had my first run in with diapers. My mom's best friend was over visiting with her toddler son. At one point he was being changed and I mustve shown an interest in it because all i remember is she jokingly asked if I wanted to be diapered too. I said no, embarrassed, and life went on. As a kid though I always thought about what it would have been like to say yes.

Around age 8 I was feeling lonely as an only child and remember bugging my parents several times about a younger sibling. I think this played a crutial role in laying down the foundation for the ABDL. Maybe I felt like I wasn't fully experiencing childhood because of it.

At age 11, we moved and uprooted me from all my friends by moving a couple states away. It was particularly stressful for me, and this is when I started making and wearing makeshift diapers at night out of t-shirts and underwear.

This continued until I was 14 when I pretended to wet the bet. My parents took me to the doctor, he couldn't figure it out (obviously), and long story short it was diagnosed as stress, after I fed him some lies about being stressed at school. With my suggestion, my parents bought diapers for me, and were actually very supportive and proud of me for making a responsible decision to handle my problem ... Which of course made me feel extremely guilty and terrible. I stopped magically 2 weeks later out of guilt.

I did makeshifts until 16 when I got my own job and a license. From there on out, I bought my own diapers and used them whenever I could in private. I gradually developed my abdl lifestyle and would work up the courage to first wear them in public and eventually would wear them around when my parents were home. To my knowledge they never found out.

• 2 years later...

Hi Becky,

When I was 4.5 I used to go to a daycare after going to preschool. One day I watched a 6 year old girl deliberately pee her pants in the middle of the basement carpet and subsequently be taken to the bathroom and stripped of her pants and underwear and emerge from the bathroom wearing her shirt and Pampers. While all of the older "potty trained" kids laughed at her I didn't and after lunch I was the only one that would play with her. While we were playing she told me that she was about to wet her diaper and asked if I wanted to feel it so she put my hand on the crotch of her diaper and proceeded to wet herself (after which she went to get her diaper changed but not until the game was over). When my mother came to pick me up she said that we were stopping to do some grocery shopping. When we got to the diaper aisle I asked her to buy me some Pampers and she said no. So I begged her to buy me some Pampers and again she said no. So finally I threw a full blown temper tantrum, kicking and screaming until she gave in and put a box of Pampers in the shopping cart. When we got home and brought the groceries in from the car mom stripped off my pants and underwear and diapered me right on the kitchen floor and from that moment on I was in diapers 24/7/365 until I was 10. 

• Like 1

I had alot of accidents as a kid and I was always in them I guess I just liked pooping my pants haha. Then when I was a bit older my mom had depends for her own problems I would take some and wear them but never used them. High-school I started to understand it was something I couldn't shake from my thoughts. I loved diapers even like when I was 4-5 now I'm always in a diaper:) the diaper life chose me.

• 2 weeks later...

Me I'm still in diapers. But ok with it. Never really got out of because of daytime wetting. And bed wetting. So thank goodness for super dry kids diapers. Still feel like I'm in pamperes.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing miraculous for me at all getting started. 4 years ago I met a wonderful women who I started a relationship. At first it was just like any other relationship but my parents were not pleased because I was just 18 and she was 29 and I had just came out as a Lesbian to them and they didn't want to here that. So I dealt with my parents crap for 1 year while living with them and still staying in a relationship that at that time had developed into me wearing diapers while over my partners house and almost like Role playing Mommy and Baby. After a year of verbal abuse from my parents about my relationship and being a Lesbian I asked my partner if I could move in with her at least until I finished college in 3 years. That led to more frequent Mommy and Baby play and more time with me being in diapers at home. Then later that year we both sat down and had a long talk on what we both wanted to do with this "Role Playing" age regressing & Mommy thing. We both said we wanted more which led into my toddler room being made and a lot of Baby Dolls being bought and Stuffed Animals. She took on the Mommy role whenever she was home with me and I was always in diapers when I was home with her pee peeing and poo pooing in them. We still had our sexually relationship as well, but many times Mommy who works a pretty stressful job needed time to herself put me to bed in my big girl room. Also at this time when my Mommy was home my TV viewing changed to just viewing toddler shows like Peppa Pig, Blues clues, Bubble Guppies, Doc McStuffins, Sophia The First, & Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. All the movies that I watched as well were G Rated or some PG. This si also when I also started to eat more toddler type foods when I was with Mommy like Mac & Cheese, Chicken Nuggets, Hot Dogs and I always drink Milk with my meals now. I can have Orange Juice/Apple Juice or Cranberry Juice in my Sippy Cup during the day.

In high school I started thinking and even fantasizing about wearing diapers. I am very petite and look many years younger than my actually age of 21 and it was the same in high school. I was always the smallest. I never acted on it because I would have had to buy them myself and I never had that much money and I also lived at home. So once I moved in with my current girlfriend I told her about my fantasies and she is the one that actually bought me my first pack of pull ups. That is how it started and then later she got involved as being my Mommy.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/25/2014 at 7:04 PM, Diaperddiva said:

When i was young I had cousins that wet the bed and wore diapers at night. I was always jealous and would sometimes sneak diapers.

Same here, I use to sneak diapers out of my cousin's closet and put them on in the bathroom. But I can't remember what I did with the diaper after I was done. I think I put them in the trash without thinking that someone would find them. I wonder what my aunt must have been thinking.

I was in diapers until I was 4 1/2 years old. Mom tried and tried to potty train me then just gave up until I asked on my own. When I was 6 my aunt left some of my cousin's diapers behind after a visit. I snuck them for my own. Mom found them in my room and took them away. When she found a bag of Pampers in my closet when I was a teen she told me she wasn't surprised. 

Hi Becky, I always knew from a young age that I liked to wear diapers but just put it to the back of my mind. Growing up though I started taking some out of baby change rooms in supermarkets. As I got old enough I started to save my pocket money to buy some from the shops and I haven't really been able to stop since, I'm 27 now though so luckily I don't have to rely on pocket money to get them! 

I think being the baby of the family and having 4 older siblings that took care of me plus a Mom and Dad always wanted me to regress a little and that led to me having a fascination of being in diapers at a much older age as a kid. Once I reached college age I started exploring wearing again mostly as a stress release. Then I met my future husband who had no idea what it was all about but eventually he embraced it. Now we are married and we lead a fully adult marriage during the week(Monday Morning- Friday after we get off work). Then it is 6 month old baby and daddy time for the weekend.

• 5 years later...

I started wearing when I was around 12-13 I would take some of my sisters baby doll diapers and stuff them in my pants and I liked how they felt from then on I would try and put on a diaper whenever I could. I even remember taking some of my younger cousins pull ups from my aunts house and wearing them. I was never able to wear that much cause I would always get caught by my mom and she would take them and tell me I don’t need to wear diapers and that I was weird for liking to wear diapers. I even went as far as taking some of my moms pads and putting them in my pants and pretending they were diapers. Eventually once I moved out and got my own place I would buy my own diapers and baby stuff and be able to get into little space whenever I wanted. 

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Do me a favor erase the question.

Mikey I messaged you already man just didn't do a report as it shouldn't be needed. Mikey do me a favor and erase the 100% honesty of me under regression therapy as Because it is unfiltered and nobody needs to know that about me. Especially some asshole that doesn't accept people. I might not be comeing back on the site anyways as aparrently those that are going threw actual regression therapy by a treatment team are not welcome. 

I shure as hell am not enjoying it and shit I though being on the site would make it more enjoyable but I was fucking wrong again.

My apologies I don’t know what came over me. It’s not my place to judge. I hope you can forgive my harsh words but if you can’t I deserve that. 

14 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

My apologies I don’t know what came over me. It’s not my place to judge. I hope you can forgive my harsh words but if you can’t I deserve that. 

It's ok man I just can't handle how stuff is going with me Right now .

Man I smoke  and it isn't going so well.. It is gagging, dry heaves and headaches right now 😩. The dry heaves are so violent they are causeing accidents. 

My coffee taste disgusting without ¼ of a bottle of creamer 😔

I am literally haveing my adult side stripped away for not being 100% honest with my mental health caseworker who tossed the straw that broke the camel's back. I have no clue if she did it on purpouse but she got 100% unfiltered answers from me either way. 

I can forgive it man, sorry for my unfiltered emotions. I would give you the phone number for my mental health caseworker so you could rip her a new one. But honestly I'm just glad she didn't have me babysat by the hospital like my last case worker did.

1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

@KPAXOR1987

i can only imagine the struggles that you have/are endured/enduring as I have only ever worn or used diapers for pleasure and have never had them forced upon me. 

100% it started as me treating bedwetting issues but along the way it got messed up and so much stress that a judge agreed with a emergency psych consultant.

Literally a court order for attempted murder of myself. 

Try taking that one in as I have tried like 1000× and realised how the hell did they manage that one.

Not kidding confuseing as all hell. I mean you ever try to play a trial out on that type of shit? Your honor I refuse to press charges against myself 😂

Not kidding the psych consultant couldn't find anything wrong with any reasoning, functioning, mental ability, or emotion. They found the exact opposite as they came to the same solution with none other present so tried to say it was a vacation from my adult problems. Then made it a forced vacation from adulthood period. 1-2 weeks turned into 1-2 weeks to start and sending me home to my parents and haveing it continue almost 6 months. 

Then another doctor trying to continue it useing a medication that damn near got me killed that got flushed down the toilet.

It was going good off the treatment I thought. Until my current case worker decided to get a unfiltered answer and got a respose from a regressed me that made valid threat with a explination of why. I don't like talking to healthcare providers unfiltered but that is what happened. 

Man I actually feel like really sick to my stomache and it has only been like a few hours of fighting against the regression just to have a adult headspace. I literally can't see straight, have a throbbing headache, feel exremly sick to my stomach and literally feel like crying 😩

Ok here is my true story its a little long but I still remember the details to this day.

I got my start in wearing diapers at the age of 9 when my parents went on a trip by themselves and left me with a sitter. I had been potty trained for a long time but for some reason the first night at the sitters I wet the bed. I got up and went in her room and woke her up and told her what happen. She got up and changed the sheets on my bed and sent me to the bath room to get cleaned up. When I came back into the room I started to get a clean pair of underwear and she said to never mind she was going to put a diaper on me. I didn't like that idea and protested but ended up in a diaper anyway and to be honest after it happen I kind of like it.

The next mourning I woke up to a wet diaper I put my tee-shirt on and walk out to the kitchen where she was cooking breakfast and told her I needed my diaper changed. Her reply was do you want me to change your diaper or help you get clean up so you can put your regular clothes back on. I replied back that I didn't care and what ever she wanted to do was fine with me to which she replied that she would take care of me after breakfast. Before breakfast was over I felt my stomach starting to churn and I had to go to the bathroom and asked her what she wanted me to do with the diaper after I took it off to go poop. She said that I was not to take the diaper off and that babies poop in their diaper not in the commode again I protested as I didn't want to soil my self even if I like wearing a diaper. By then it didn't matter as I couldn't stop it if I wanted to and loaded my diaper full so now I am sitting there in a soaking wet and messy diaper.

After breakfast she called me out to the living room and had me lay down on a towel where she changed my diaper. Some time later I ask for a drink and she went to the kitchen and came back with a baby bottle full of coke. Once again I protested that I wanted a cup and her replied was that babies drank from a bottle and that I just needed to get use to it. A few hours latter I wet my diaper and told her that I need to be changed and she said babies don't get to decide when they need to be changed and to go play that she would change me when she was ready. I swear I wore that wet diaper for atleast another hour before she changed me and said this was the last diaper she had that would fit me and the next time she would clean me up and dress me in my big boy clothes so we could go to town and get more diapers. 

Finally that time came she took off the diaper and cleaned me up and then dressed me in my regular clothes and off to town we go. When we get back from town she said take you diapers in the house and get undressed so I can put a diaper on you. From that point on I was diapered 24/7 for the next two and half weeks and every thing I drank was from a baby bottle.   I got extremely embarrassed one time when she called me over to check my diaper and while looking down the back of my diaper to see if I was messy one of her friends walks in the front door and there I stood a 9 year old in a messy diaper being  check to see if I needed to be changed and guess who changed me that's right the friend that had just walked in the door. I end up being change by the friend a number of times in that two and a half weeks.  I end up liking it so much that every time I was at her house from then on I would ask her to put me in diapers

I will make a separate post about my second diaper experience that lead to me being diapered and breast feed by two lesbian nurses.  

My second experience being diapered was by my two lesbian neighbors who were RNs and had a one year old baby and they would take turns breastfeeding their child. I was home alone as my wife and kids were out of town with her parents and I got very sick. I call my neighbor to ask if she would check on me once and a while as I was sick. She came over and decide I was to sick to stay by my self and talked me to going back to her house where she and her wife could take care of me. I had very bad diarrhea and vomiting and was so dizzy I couldn't hold my head up the one neighbor called the doctor she worked with and got him to proscribe me some meds. One of them was phenergan  suppositories which after she gave it to me knocked me out when I woke up I found I was wearing a diaper. I ask why and she said it was in case I had to go and couldn't make it. After a while of being diapered  and while I was being changed I jokingly said if you are going to treat me like a baby you should breast feed me as well never expecting it to happen. Much to my surprised however they did in fact start taking turns breast feeding me this lasted about a week and then it would happen a day here or day there when ever I could get away from my family until they finally move away and ever since I have been looking for another mommy,caregiver,sitter. 

1 hour ago, jonnyabdl said:

My second experience being diapered was by my two lesbian neighbors who were RNs and had a one year old baby and they would take turns breastfeeding their child. I was home alone as my wife and kids were out of town with her parents and I got very sick. I call my neighbor to ask if she would check on me once and a while as I was sick. She came over and decide I was to sick to stay by my self and talked me to going back to her house where she and her wife could take care of me. I had very bad diarrhea and vomiting and was so dizzy I couldn't hold my head up the one neighbor called the doctor she worked with and got him to proscribe me some meds. One of them was phenergan  suppositories which after she gave it to me knocked me out when I woke up I found I was wearing a diaper. I ask why and she said it was in case I had to go and couldn't make it. After a while of being diapered  and while I was being changed I jokingly said if you are going to treat me like a baby you should breast feed me as well never expecting it to happen. Much to my surprised however they did in fact start taking turns breast feeding me this lasted about a week and then it would happen a day here or day there when ever I could get away from my family until they finally move away and ever since I have been looking for another mommy,caregiver,sitter. 

Man phenergan help wit everythin but the diareeah the breastmilk had prebiotics and would help with that 😇

Also the phenergan did a bit more dan make you sleepy it is also a antipsychotic 🤫

Almost same as thorizine diffrence is a needle in the a§ and open portal for infection so they put it up you butt 0 risk for infection dat way😇

Eva just be up late and think chit I got a drs appt in de mornin and mi new doc never seen me in wittle space😅

She gonna be confuzed😂maybe not tho🤔

It way pass bedtime almos midnite here 🤫

Stove broke cookin chickn nuggies😬

• 3 months later...

It started at 3 or 4 yrs old, I was still diapered 24/7 at that age. Every time I would wet my diaper I would rush to my jungle gym set, pull my diaper out from my shorts (born in Hawaii so didn't have longer/heavier clothes except to visit family in colder areas), and start looking and playing with the wet diaper. Something was comforting, fun, and borderline mesmerizing about a wet diaper to me. Shortly after turning 4 my parents said they weren't going to diaper me anymore so I just transitioned to underwear, no pull-ups, and that was that for wearing. I got re-triggered into diapers at 13. My parents often made donations to charities and sometimes included diapers. One of those days they asked me to carry several bags of diapers. Holding them in my hands, seeing them, smelling them spurred something in me again. From then on I made an effort to always go through the diaper aisle when we went out shopping just to see and smell them more. Eventually, I got the courage to go to a nearby pharmacy and with my money from chores bought some diapers again. It was so amazing, comforting, and stress-relieving to wear and wet diapers again. Because I was bad at disposing of them, my parents eventually caught me with them and did not want to explain why I had them (I frankly couldn't explain it at the time because I didn't know/understand why and didn't know about AB/DL stuff yet) I stopped wearing them again for several more years. A few years after moving out I got back around to buying and wearing, and have been since then. There's a bit more to my continued wearing and liking diapers but that doesn't need to be mentioned here.

• Like 1