LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic pants help

I used to have pair of plastic pants several years ago. They were thin, quiet and had covered elastic to reduce leaks. They ended getting thrown away. Anyone know any websites that have something like that? I've gotten 2 Gary wear panties, way stiffer and not as discrete. Also got a PUL style, still not as good as the old one. I think the old ones were vinyl? Thoughts and suggestions appreciated.

OopsIPeed

I wear Babykins (actually the KINs Division) pull-on vinyl pants cat # 10300V. Those are made from 3mil vinyl which is thin enough it stretches somewhat. These are very similar to the Gerber vinyl pants I wore from birth until I was 17.

Gary uses many different thicknesses of plastic and many sizes. The problem with thin material is that it does not hold up. Also A C Medical has many, many models. They are listed in my reviews in my signature

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe the original ones you had were AC Medical Alpha or Protex Glazed Ice (which are essentialy the same pants). Those became unavailable a few years ago - without knowing for sure, I suspect that their manufacturer quit producing them for some reason as they became unavailable from both those vendors at about the same time.

A.C. Medical has not re-ordered them for over a year. Look at the Beta in my Reviews. Also on the page that is the entry to my reviews read the material about choosing panties

I have those and they are fine. However the plain Gary line from LL Medico is structure such that with a 36" waist, I can use anthing from the medium to the largest size which has a side seam and crotch widht in excess of 17" each

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=41931&hl=medico

We have LL Medico which are the best replacement for Comco, both have the smooth material and the LL Medico can be selected for best fit. For Example if you have a 36" waist, you can choose among at least 3 sizes becuase each size fits a wide range. use the "Review" link under the image in my siggy. That gets you to a blog entry, then scroll down to the LL Medico link and use it

You missed the whol hunt for a Comco replacement that we had a year ago when Comco went out of business. Another choice is the LeakMaster (that sounds soooo BDSM :Giggle:)

Gary pants with a texture are available from a couple of places. If you look at LL Medico or Plastic-pants.com, the solid-colored opaque vinyls are all textured. Also, the red plastic pants available from Tiger Underwear (which are also Gary pants) are textured.

I dislike the grainy material. It gives me the impression that it is trying to be what it is not, and it feels cheap

If it feels cheap, I suspect that may be because it is. I remember reading quite some time ago that the taffeta pattern first came into use to disguise imperfections in the surface of the plastic film caused by irregularities or foreign material on the rollers used to extrude the film. Therefore it takes a well-run plant operation to produce a blemish-free smooth surface.

I read that, too