LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Unevenly constructed" diapers

thatsmymango

It's not just you, it is a quality control issue. Every time a manufacturer has to stop a line to re-adjust their machines they are not making diapers which they can sell (even at a loss for defects that still translates to more money for them). This is the sad truth of capitalism, they still make money even if you loose out on an inferior product.

• Like 1

i am also easily irritated by photos of people wearing diapers that are not evenly taped, you know where one tape is far nearer to the middle then the other tape is, or if the wings are just sloppily hanging out instead of flatly tucked in, drives me nuts! dont like a sloppy diaper want mine all perfectly symmetrical and neat.

Or worse though It has no landing zone anywhere and you have to go on a whim, that's why the main reason why I don't diaper a lot because I don't want to go through the hassle of trying to put the tape on then taking them off and It lose the stickiness, and then I and up duct taping it which usually looks cool with cartoon print or if I draw on it, but at the same time the whole thing is really annoying. I wish It had landing zones like a baby diapers and the tape was sticky enough to reapply if needed and the plastic on the diaper is strong where it won't rip.

And this is one reason why I may go back to pull up diapers

Or worse though It has no landing zone anywhere and you have to go on a whim, that's why the main reason why I don't diaper a lot because I don't want to go through the hassle of trying to put the tape on then taking them off and It lose the stickiness, and then I and up duct taping it which usually looks cool with cartoon print or if I draw on it, but at the same time the whole thing is really annoying. I wish It had landing zones like a baby diapers and the tape was sticky enough to reapply if needed and the plastic on the diaper is strong where it won't rip.

And this is one reason why I may go back to pull up diapers

I don't think I have ever had a diaper that wasn't constructed with the pulp or padding not centered. The machines would make that almost impossible unless a run got jammed or no QC was there for a whole run. I have never had the need to look down to see where I was tapping a diaper either and certainly don't need a placement mark to tell me where I should tape it. I have always squared and centered the diaper long before I even thought of pulling the tape. To me once that tape is off and ready it should be a smooth fluid motion to placement, if your tugging or trying to align a diaper with the tape off already your probably doomed for failure.

I don't think I have ever had a diaper that wasn't constructed with the pulp or padding not centered. The machines would make that almost impossible unless a run got jammed or no QC was there for a whole run. I have never had the need to look down to see where I was tapping a diaper either and certainly don't need a placement mark to tell me where I should tape it. I have always squared and centered the diaper long before I even thought of pulling the tape. To me once that tape is off and ready it should be a smooth fluid motion to placement, if your tugging or trying to align a diaper with the tape off already your probably doomed for failure.

Your free hand should have laid the front down and tensioned before your taping hand comes across to secure it. If your not doing it like that you need a bit more practice. I can easily tape a diaper on in the middle of the night in the dark while standing, just as well as I could in daylight looking at it. Practice people, Practice...I have never needed to readjust a diaper for fit once I have tried one or two, if they were a new brand, You need to become accustomed to tension and feel of the diaper as you fit it, so that it just becomes second nature. Take your time and do it right, speed comes after efficiency ;)

I second this practice makes perfect approach that you have I be able to feel the tension on the diaper legs and tapes and that will enable ou to do it up in the dark. I do diapers up in the dark all time when my wife is asleep and normally get a good fit. What winds me up more is when the tapes are about as sticky as greese! Lille classic come to mind. I want to shoot the designers who sat round a table and agreed that the the tapes stuck well enough, they must of been drunk! Sticky tapes are supposed to stick you idiots!!

I find the printed pattern on a lot of diapers is not quite centered.

I don't use the printing to get the fit right, use the padding position to get the tape in the right spot.

It usually takes a few diapers to get the right fit when trying a new brand.