LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snuggies Diapers Finally Shipping!

Repaid1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Have had a bag of Tykables for the past several months but am finally going to wear one at night - I'll post a pic of when I finally get it on. Have heard great things about them

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 4/29/2017 at 3:33 PM, Hello said:

Love it how Tykables bought out Snuggies and discontinued Snuggies Waddler. It had to be the most babyish diaper print out there. Makes no sense to discontinue it.

They’re bringing an updated design of the Waddler back this spring, along with two other new designs to go along with the Overnights. 

I’m so excited to try them! The Overnights are my favorite diaper, no contest. The new tapes are amazing, and they’re a lot thicker than the old Overnights.

• 3 weeks later...
On January 17, 2018 at 1:18 AM, Mark84 said:

They’re bringing an updated design of the Waddler back this spring, along with two other new designs to go along with the Overnights. 

I’m so excited to try them! The Overnights are my favorite diaper, no contest. The new tapes are amazing, and they’re a lot thicker than the old Overnights.

Oh great : ) good to know!!

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

Tykables has now upgraded all of their diaper designs/patterns to the waddle cut, most recently with the classic Overnight design. Part of me feels sad to see the old design go, but I do really enjoy the waddle cut.