LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snuggies Diapers Finally Shipping!

Repaid1

I'm going to be "Waddling Overnight" tonight :rolleyes: My Snuggies came in yesterday along with Cushies from ABU so one had to wait. Film at 11? Nope but I will post my impressions here after I give them a workout :)

One thing to report so far- these tapes are sticky! I lost control of one and it grabbed the plastic far from where I wanted it to be. When I tried to free it, some of the plastic tore and stuck to the tape. It kept popping loose so I had to reinforce it with more tape :whistling: My bad, not the diaper's fault :blush: Oh, and these aren't any thicker between my legs than most diapers, certainly less than a Bellisimo, but that could change with swelling :D

Bettypooh

Definitely waddling this morning :D The swelled padding is hard so there's lots of SAP's and it goes all the way to the top of the padding in front, but the back feels barely damp. No stretching or sagging, just the usual press-leaks on sitting down. I remember waking slightly twice to pee, not a lot either time, but when I got up this morning it was obvious that at least one more full bladder wetting had happened based on how heavy my diaper was. And the waddling had already begun even though there was more capacity left :blush: My usual morning flood happened which it took in stride, and sitting brought no leaks. At this point the crotch felt solid but flexible. A couple more small wettings and the press leaks began at the legs, more like slow seepage than really leaking, and the back now feels somewhat damp. Total capacity is as good as it gets :)

You can't go wrong with this diaper- especially if you like waddling :thumbsup: The two wide tapes per side allow for a good fit and the capacity is certainly more than with Cushies, but those are softer to wear at capacity. The Snuggies Overnight are definitely the best baby-print diaper I've ever worn B)

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...

I'm more curious about why Snuggies didn't just fight them in court, reach a settlement, and keep their name.

Because, quite simply, Snuggies would still have to pay lawyers and probably be enjoined from selling ANYTHING under that name while the dispute was being settled, which would bankrupt them.

• 2 weeks later...

Overnights will be returning with the same design and specs soon -- just branded "Tykables" versus "Snuggies".

if you want to test capacity of the overnights, try the all-white "Tighty Whities".

I picked up one of the final quantities of the "old daytime" style diapers that are left on the site in sz L. Based on looking around at the reviews everywhere it seems like this is a great lower absorbency diaper and the sizing thing that people complain about sounds like it would work just great for me, since I'm a 33 waist - too big for smaller mediums to fit right and too small for some larges. The Bambino Ls fit me OK - they're a smidge big - but these seem like I'll be able to wear them around under my clothes from time to time and during shorter stretches than overnight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally have some overnights to try out this morning. First impression is they are not much bulkier then the daytime used to be.....I guess they are supposed to be more absorbent, but they are thin like the old ones, which I like for daily wearing, work and comfort. The extra flaps of plastic that used to be about 4' long are gone that used to stick out of your waste band all the time. The Large is smaller then the prior Large, I may actually order XL next time for better tape zone. Now the worst part, I tore a tape tap putting on my very first diaper. Hope thats a fluke.

Another comment, the waist band is a dark blue polka dot, the prior was not only large but a "medical" type color. To me this waste band when exposed will pass more for underwear to the casual observer. I like that.

• 2 months later...