LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snuggies Diapers Finally Shipping!

Repaid1

I ordered a case of these. My major complaint is that the tapes give up easily, and when they do, they absolutely refuse to refasten for more than 2 minutes at a time. At that point it's either time for a change or packing tape.

A case? I went for the sample of "nights" Funny but I had no issues with the diapers in their "day" form. Tapes for me were perfect. Go Figure. :huh:

are we talking about old snuggies or the waddlers , if these are the waddlers your talking about and they are thinner than the ABU diapers why in the hell are they even called waddlers . i should have went over reviews before i ordered . if they are as thin as the review said i will stick with north shore supremes .

Not sure, but I just wore the New Overnights Snuggies, and have the last series which I will call "Daytime" and both of them were IMO, much Better diapers than ABU products. ABU while making a "good" diaper are about on par with a depends to me. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You apparently have never ordered anything direct from China as I have. Getting stuff direct from the manufacture saves about 50% in cost (more so if ordered in bulk)...the draw back is the term. "Slow boat from China" and that is a literal thing and the way it goes..it takes about 3 weeks, if already manufactured and in stock (Which these diapers wouldn't be) So depending on when they ordered I would say early to mid August for shipping to start again.

I wasn't aware of that- very interesting.

Debating between a sample of 2 or a bag of 10 ATM. I want to order some other diapers I haven't yet tried too so I need to get the totals on it all to decide ;)Gee, this is a nice spot to be in compared to a few years back where just keeping enough diapers on hand at all was a constant struggle :girl_happy:

As to China's big online stores and shipping, some companies are very slow to get packages out of the warehouse, and China post is notorious for sometimes taking weeks to get packages out of the country as well as having a fair number of them disappear in transit :angry: Don't bother with their usual tracking, often you'll receive the package before you hear anything about it and they don't know where it is anyway so they can't tell you when you ask. The only certain method of shipping from China is by air express; those almost never get lost or delayed but the cost often exceeds the savings :whistling: Prices can be incredibly cheap but many items are fakes or not as they are advertised to be. And if you need after-sales service you're screwed- they are usually awful at customer support if they respond at all, make you pay to ship returns which is expensive, and they will often offer only a partial refund for defective items instead of giving you a replacement :bash:

Debating between a sample of 2 or a bag of 10 ATM. I want to order some other diapers I haven't yet tried too so I need to get the totals on it all to decide ;)Gee, this is a nice spot to be in compared to a few years back where just keeping enough diapers on hand at all was a constant struggle :girl_happy:

As to China's big online stores and shipping, some companies are very slow to get packages out of the warehouse, and China post is notorious for sometimes taking weeks to get packages out of the country as well as having a fair number of them disappear in transit :angry: Don't bother with their usual tracking, often you'll receive the package before you hear anything about it and they don't know where it is anyway so they can't tell you when you ask. The only certain method of shipping from China is by air express; those almost never get lost or delayed but the cost often exceeds the savings :whistling: Prices can be incredibly cheap but many items are fakes or not as they are advertised to be. And if you need after-sales service you're screwed- they are usually awful at customer support if they respond at all, make you pay to ship returns which is expensive, and they will often offer only a partial refund for defective items instead of giving you a replacement :bash:

• 2 weeks later...