LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snuggies Diapers Finally Shipping!

Repaid1

• 4 weeks later...

I received my 10 pack yesterday, up to this point I haven't even heard of them until I read some of the reviews here at the site and another site. My first one leaked after wearing about 4 hours and the back end had a major blowout. So I changed into a second one and the stupid tape goofed up, I read where somebody else had to peel the tape with a little caution so, I guess I will have to try that next time.

• Like 1

I received my 10 pack yesterday, up to this point I haven't even heard of them until I read some of the reviews here at the site and another site. My first one leaked after wearing about 4 hours and the back end had a major blowout. So I changed into a second one and the stupid tape goofed up, I read where somebody else had to peel the tape with a little caution so, I guess I will have to try that next time.

They are very comfortable, not noisy and at this point serve the purpose of a diaper however, I don't believe they will live up to some of the hype they have gotten, at least in my opinion.

At this point I give them a 5 out of 10 simply based on the leak, blowout and tape issue. Furthermore, I think they are over priced for no more than what they are. Guess we are paying for the all-over print more than the actual purpose of an effective diaper.

I have to agree with you. I have worn Abu diapers and Bambinos to bed for the last few years with very few leaks. This last week I have been wearing snuggies and it seems the plastic is super thin on the diapers shell. I have had wet spots on the sheets almost every morning I when I have worn snuggies. I have also had 2 blow out the back where the diaper split. Not fun. I hate to cover up such a great print with a plastic pant or PUL pant.

They should make a deal with Rearz - swap a couple cases of Snuggies for Spoiled so they can resell them in their respective countries.

I know Rearz would be open to it, they have offered to set me up as a US seller, but I don't have enough storage space (yet) for disposables.

Uh, oh. Sounds like you're going to go through another home remodel already. Just adding a wing, no big deal.

Fastest diaper shipping ever, even beats the big companies. Super happy with that. The Diapers are very thin but have helped with comfort at night.

I am a Bedwetter and have not woken up to change once since I got my snuggies. I'm sold.

I am a 34-36 waist (weight fluctuates alot) and got samples of medium but a few bags of large based on other posts. While the medium fit, the large is much more comfortable.

Best of all, no leaks!

I got mine today and I have to say I'm in love with the way they look the bag was kinda cute but really all I care about are the diapers. The first thing I noticed when I put it on was how soft the inside was, then how thin they are. I can't say I'm mad at how thin they are I know my wife will love them she loves thin diapers I just wish they came in two different thickness's. After about fours and three wettings I did notice a pinhole leak in the front of the diaper but that could have from walking up and down stairs at work. The next major thing I would say would be how quiet these are once under clothes there is no way anyone can hear them. Oh and the tapes... Every diaper company needs to use these tapes they are amazing and can be refastened several times.

Something's I would say I think they need to fix is the thickness offer two different thicknesses I would pay more to have a thicker version and the outter plastic needs to be a little thicker.

• 3 weeks later...

Without getting graphic, and I only used a bag and a half, but mommy did alot more to them than a "normal wearing" while I had them on, they were wet, and on for 6 plus hours....didn't happen to mine. I would definitely take pictures (tastefully) and contact the manufacture/distributor. ;)

I ordered a sampler from Snuggies, to be delivered via USPS.

I was just informed that it arrived in my mailbox at 11:15 am today, when I was not home, yet the package is nowhere to be found. I live in an apartment building with five other tenants. Needless to say, I am incredibly freaked out right now and very angry. USPS isn't open until Monday. I don't know what to do.

A) Does USPS ever make mistakes in terms of updating their tracking info?

B ) How should I proceed? I am so flipped out I can't even think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I tried a sample of medium and large. My only complaint is the plastic is too thin. The large I wore 1st and after a bit of rubbing in the front, I had several small holes that pee would seep out of. I was more careful with the medium, but at some point while wearing it in bed, the back of diaper split down the middle, getting wet pulp in my bed. They seem to absorb well, but I didn't get a chance to max one out before they broke. These diapers are cute and very comfortable, but not worth the money.

A diaper splitting is a sure sign it's too small for you. Notice you didn't have that problem with the larges?

The pinhole leaks are also an indication the plastic is too thin and is being cause by the crystal sap poking holes in the plastic (often from rubbing or handling the diaper just as you described). There isn't much you can do about this though, other than just use a different brand.

The medium may have been too small, but I do prefer to wear my diapers at waist level. I have worn many different brands, some cheap generic, and some premium diapers, almost always in a medium size. However I have never had one split open or develop pinholes before. I'm currently adding more cloth diapers to my stock so I can use those more often at home.

I wear a small in other diapers and the mediums I got seemed to be on the outside edge of a small, somewhat like dry 247's make a small but it boarders up in the small/medium range. I got get them to fit, but not as snugly as I would like. so I would say the as far as the mediums yes they seem to run small. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

A diaper splitting is a sure sign it's too small for you. Notice you didn't have that problem with the larges?

The pinhole leaks are also an indication the plastic is too thin and is being cause by the crystal sap poking holes in the plastic (often from rubbing or handling the diaper just as you described). There isn't much you can do about this though, other than just use a different brand.

That's not true. The medium is a waist size of 28"-36". I have a 32" waist and I had issues with random diapers splitting on me. I contacted Snuggies and they were aware of manufacturing issues that cause this and gave me a free bag to make up for the problems.

Possibly, just make sure it's your waist line that you're measuring and not your hip line, and certainly not your pant size which is actually not an actual inch measurement at all. Plus, just because they are supposed to fit most people doesn't mean they will fit the body shape of everyone within that given size range.

It really does just come down to that your diaper split because it was being stretched too tight. The obvious solution is to just switch to one that isn't going to be so tight (ie. a larger size).