LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers and Calming pressure therapy

I remember describing on Wrongplanet how when I was a small child before I was potty trained, I remember I liked the feeling of a warm diaper after peeing in it and someone on there said that sounded like a sensory thing. I still like that feeling today but it feels normal now and i mostly don't think bout it. I feel an urge to go and then not always remember I had went and then I realize the urge is gone and I feel warmth in my crotch. I also like the feeling of a diaper especially thick ones. I honestly feel happier in them.

For me there calming by way of protection and comfort. I was molested by my uncle from 4 years old to 9. The diapers are a way of keeping my private bits hidden while they also remind me of happier times. They are a form of therapy for me.

• Like 1

I have a mixture of feelings regarding my diapers. I get a lot of comfort out of diapers (the thicker the better) and the way they feel tightly wrapped around me. And then also like Nia, having been molested as a child, diapers are like a protective barrier, guarding that area from everything/everyone else.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...